Introductions

AnamCara

Chameleon Enthusiast
So, I dont know who any of you are! I'm bad with names, better with faces -- I wanted to create a thread where you could share a picture of yourself to the community. (There is a hidden purpose to this, but I'll let ya'll figure it out.)

Obviously those that prefer anonymity need not participate. I don't think this violates any site rules....

I'm Sable. Nice to meet you all!

Snapchat-1874730166.jpg

So, I dont know who any of you are! I'm bad with names, better with faces -- I wanted to create a thread where you could share a picture of yourself to the community. (There is a hidden purpose to this, but I'll let ya'll figure it out.)

Obviously those that prefer anonymity need not participate. I don't think this violates any site rules....

View attachment 253388
Alright, we’ll, I got nothin to loose, here I am:
Name’s Chris

Attachments

• 898BFACA-FF7B-4625-BBF8-B8B295B14FFE.jpeg
    898BFACA-FF7B-4625-BBF8-B8B295B14FFE.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 174
  • A2AA9C3A-A598-4CBE-A3FC-F246C98258F8.jpeg
    A2AA9C3A-A598-4CBE-A3FC-F246C98258F8.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 200

View attachment 253388
Well, if we’re the only two who post here, we’ll know we’re the best looking out of the whole lot

Back
Top Bottom