Introductions

So, here I am...

Not my best picture, but it is the most recent...

1576196824249.jpeg

Ooooooo OK! SECRETS OUT!

I'm a social worker irl. Community is important to me and this community is really important to me. Without it I would have no freaking clue what I'm doing with my chams, nor would I have met awesome friends or had the pleasure of seeing such amazing and beautiful creatures.

We are a PASSIONATE group. As my boss says after a heated disagreement-- we have "spirited" conversations. I do, truly, want to get to know you all more--and its helpful when we are working as a community to have faces to the people we are talking too and with.

*sniffles* I just love you guys :love: :D

Ok, y’all are making me feel old and super frumpy...but I am who I am. Just had my long crazy hair cut in this one.
*disclaimer: there is good reason I avoid cameras.
View attachment 253423
Thank goodness, a fa
Ok, y’all are making me feel old and super frumpy...but I am who I am. Just had my long crazy hair cut in this one.
*disclaimer: there is good reason I avoid cameras.
View attachment 253423
nice to meet you MissSkittles! Thanks for helping us put a face to the name!

Ooooooo OK! SECRETS OUT!

I'm a social worker irl. Community is important to me and this community is really important to me. Without it I would have no freaking clue what I'm doing with my chams, nor would I have met awesome friends or had the pleasure of seeing such amazing and beautiful creatures.

We are a PASSIONATE group. As my boss says after a heated disagreement-- we have "spirited" conversations. I do, truly, want to get to know you all more--and its helpful when we are working as a community to have faces to the people we are talking too and with.

Ah come on! I was really hoping for a calendar. Just jokes. It’s really nice to everyone for the first time, and having a face to the name is really...dunno..humanizing? Anyways, Kaizen—ah frack that!—Chris has love for all of you. Thanks so much for everyone who put themselves out there, and I hope this thread keeeps going!

Ooooooo OK! SECRETS OUT!

Awesome idea! Is nice to have faces to go with names. The interwebz is always so impersonal and anonymous.
Nice to meet everyone. :) :love:

Back
Top Bottom