Introduction - new Canadian member/soon to be chameleon owner

Yay Canada

If you can wait for a bit longer, there is a reptile expo in Toronto/Mississauga in February. As of this writing the date hasn't been finalized but it's probably going to be the Sunday the 27th. There will be several vendors there with nice CB animals so you can pick and choose the best one. Plus prices are usually better on both animals and supplies.

The site is down (maybe they are updating the dates?!) but check back to confirm: www.reptileexpo.ca

Cheers,
Trace

Hello there nice to see another canadian on the site everyone here is great help i know both chameleon nation and chroma chameleons both are great breeders.hope you find what your looking for and dont be a stranger lol:)

Everybody loves chameleons

2.2 Ambilobe 1.1 noseybe 1.1 veild 28 baby veilds

Hello there nice to see another canadian on the site everyone here is great help i know both chameleon nation and chroma chameleons both are great breeders.hope you find what your looking for and dont be a stranger lol:)

Everybody loves chameleons

2.2 Ambilobe 1.1 noseybe 1.1 veild 28 baby veilds

hey quicks! my cousin and her husband live in collingwood. beautiful place.

Hey thanks For the welcome Quicks.
And hey, your sig says 28 baby veiled... Surely you could spare one little boy...?? Lol ;)

hey there,

i wish i was canadian, eh:D.....:p

would like to visit there just to see how it is, bbut probably when there is no snow storms, im a warmer weather person, nothin like SO CAl sun:cool:

btw, def post pics of your lil guy when you do get him.

Oh, I'll trade ya, for sure! Lol. I'm in the most southern part of Canada, but it's still not good enough.
And yeah, I have a feeling I'll be doing nothing BUT taking pictures, for quite some time!! They are just WAY too cool looking. Hahaha

Worth a shot... :)
Unfortunately I don't have any friends who need visiting in Collingwood. Maybe Toronto or sarnia? Lol

Back
Top Bottom