Introducing My Spiderman Baby ...

Silverdusk

I haven't come up with a name for him yet. I just picked him up from Chuck "Heroic Chams" yesterday. Chuck is the best to deal with! I've been waiting months to get one of these baby Ambanjas and I guess good things come to those who wait. This guy is going to be a real stunner. At 4 months his colors are intense already I only hope he turns out half as pretty as his sire Spiderman.

NewBoy2.jpg

NewBoy1.jpg

And I also got a surprise. This is my new female RB Ambilobe from Ironman

NewGirl1.jpg

Congratulations!! Too cute!!! You'll have to post pictures of them as they grow. Looks like you got some great babies. Chuck is great to deal with, I love the babies I just got from him.:)

That boy is looking good!!!! So is the girl. I have to agree, Chuck is one of my favorites to deal with;) Good luck with them and keep us posted on the male. I am very interested how he turns out:)

Congratulations!! Too cute!!! You'll have to post pictures of them as they grow. Looks like you got some great babies. Chuck is great to deal with, I love the babies I just got from him.:)

Thanks jagfan,Keep me posted on your girl.
Go Ravens!

Dan,that was unphogettable! Good luck with the group. If you need any help let me know.

LMFAO!! Well, it certainly was an unphogettable occasion!. Thanks again Chuck. WE'll give our very best attention. I can't wait to see mine grow up.

Last edited:
That Ambanja looks like hes going to be amazing !!! Chuck has some quality lines for sure.
I have one of the Ironman females also shes a a little recluse. I only see she when the misters go off.

side note : and next to Herc...Chuck is da man :D

Back
Top Bottom