Interesting Raiden Faly

First. i have posted several threads, search glacier, you can see them.

or find new faly, oh yea thread by me.

I am not going to post photos in this thread, as this thread is merely for the nice debate and differing opinions on the OPs faly, and varioud genetic topics.
and if you are poking at the fact i said typical, i was merely trying to say that most people say falys should be red, white and blue.

so im not really sure waht you are getting at here.

im not saying all falys look the same, because, obviously that isnt the case.

so, if you find my threads, and have an issue with what i siad, you are welcome to Pm me, as I do not want to have a debate on this thread, as hoj has already stated it was closed once for problems.

your the one that said you had a typical red white an blue faly i just wanted to see what a typical one looks like thats all.. an i did look an it isnt typical.. i didnt see any probs i see a friendly debate on falys..

k heres the photo
his green and yellow can get abit stronger.
92463_203819_VeryLarge_gw1TaRb1ax.jpg

This chameleon is beautiful!
Id love to see what it looks like when its older!

your the one that said you had a typical red white an blue faly i just wanted to see what a typical one looks like thats all.. an i did look an it isnt typical.. i didnt see any probs i see a friendly debate on falys..

so what does a "typical faly" look like to you?

so what does a "typical faly" look like to you?

i dont know i didnt use the word typical that was what i ws tryen to find out what a typical faly looks like

an solid your rite he is awesome lookin an will get even better. the one i had the colors got neon colors

but you did there???? you said he isn't a typical faly so you must know what one looks like

rob i think may you should relax your the first person to call out a cham that doent look faly, now you are calling out memebers that refer to faly as typical..( red whit and blue ) i thought thats what your whole argument was that certain colors were worng....
the thread is just going to get closed, why cant you have a chill, respectfull conversation...

rob i think may you should relax your the first person to call out a cham that doent look faly, now you are calling out memebers that refer to faly as typical..( red whit and blue ) i thought thats what your whole argument was that certain colors were worng....
the thread is just going to get closed, why cant you have a chill, respectfull conversation...
realx? um we were havin a conv about what falys were an wernt crosses hoj an its been a friendly conv... i asked her to see a pic of her typical red white an blue faly thats all i want to see what a typical faly is. it isnt callin anything out so dont make assumptions. again i wanna make it clear im not callin anyones cham out as nothing just wanna see typical faly pics.

Last edited:
realx? um we were havin a conv about what falys were an wernt crosses hoj an its been a friendly conv... i asked her to see a pic of her typical red white an blue faly thats all i want to see what a typical faly is. it isnt callin anything out so dont make ussumptions. again i wanna make it clear im not callin anyones cham out as nothing just wanna see typical faly pics.

ok, if im reading things wrong than sorry but it sounds alittle harsh to me.
i think you know what i mean. lets just keep it freindly PLEASE!!!

I really dont want to see this get closed. I think we should all woo-saa (rub the ears) and chillax for the rest of the night. Lets come back to this tomorrow when we have had a good sleep.....please :)

see thats the prob with type things get taken wrong an it seems to always happen to me. no disrespect to anyone thought this was a thread on falys. i happen to have a few an know some about em just wanted to see a typical faly everyone has a diff idea of what a faly is an thats bound to happen..
here is raidens grandson awhile bk.. i always love postin pics of my falys.
falyboy029.jpg

051.jpg

i still want to see a pic of this cham in like 6 months, i have a feeling there is gunna be some big changes...
im curious what hes gonna look like in 1 month, literally 2 weeks ago, i didnt see even the ammount of red dots that raiden had (is he dead? Im still confused) 2 weeks ago he was just a yellow/green faly with some crazy colors for his age, now 2 weeks later, BAM texas chainsaw masacre

Yea, just wait a while, he may surprise you yet. My cross, Daedalus, could have passed as a pure Nosy be when he was about a year and something old, just solid blue, and then after a single shed got all the red from his Faly side and now looks like a completely different animal. And he was over a year old when this happened, so it wouldn't surprise me if yours goes through some changes in the months of growing he has left.

see thats the prob with type things get taken wrong an it seems to always happen to me. no disrespect to anyone thought this was a thread on falys. i happen to have a few an know some about em just wanted to see a typical faly everyone has a diff idea of what a faly is an thats bound to happen..
here is raidens grandson awhile bk.. i always love postin pics of my falys.
falyboy029.jpg

051.jpg

and this is a great Faly, what i would concider a "typical faly" in a good sence
:D:D

This whole argument seems quite agressive to me to, when i posted this thread, i had no idea it would be this controversial

This chameleon is beautiful!
Id love to see what it looks like when its older!

Thank you for starting with a nice post, rather than starting with criticism or an argument. :D
Rep poinnts :)

I really dont want to see this get closed. I think we should all woo-saa (rub the ears) and chillax for the rest of the night. Lets come back to this tomorrow when we have had a good sleep.....please :)

I love that move I am going to watch it now:D will smith as a cop is awesome:) lol

That's what I keep saying this cham isn't even mature yet. They all change as they mature.

We all have to ask ourselves. Do we even look like what we did 10 years ago? Chances are some things have changed. Let's see the pics in 6 months. For all we know this guy could have a few more sheds and come out with tons of white under that green. Then we all will be in a thread begging for the offspring! ;)

Back
Top Bottom