Interesting Raiden Faly

I love that move I am going to watch it now:D will smith as a cop is awesome:) lol

I love will smith period.

I believe you have a very beautiful animal. And even though I dont have an opinion on this, its one interesting conversation to read. I believe you should cherish the amazing animal you got. :)

Do you have any pics of the rest of the males from that clutch? Similar to Raiden.... But Raiden did produce red babies from this guys line.

see thats the prob with type things get taken wrong an it seems to always happen to me. no disrespect to anyone thought this was a thread on falys. i happen to have a few an know some about em just wanted to see a typical faly everyone has a diff idea of what a faly is an thats bound to happen..
here is raidens grandson awhile bk.. i always love postin pics of my falys.
falyboy029.jpg

051.jpg

We all have to ask ourselves. Do we even look like what we did 10 years ago? Chances are some things have changed. Let's see the pics in 6 months. For all we know this guy could have a few more sheds and come out with tons of white under that green. Then we all will be in a thread begging for the offspring! ;)
even if there isnt any white underneath, i think he will still produce white offspring, i think this was the case with kammers

yeppers im out for the nite, well wishes to all, and i think i will throw on some will.....but M.I.B classic :)

yeppers im out for the nite, well wishes to all, and i think i will throw on some will.....but M.I.B classic :)
i never enjoyed bad boys, but men in black man, i loved that movie, i remeber being in grade school, i was at my friends house when i first watched it... good times, good times

i see a few people relating humans to reptiles (Chams). I have some experience in crossing human locals. I am from Nosy Trinidad and my wife is from the mainland of Mother Russia. Our first offspring was born with straight blond hair and blue eyes. Four years later she now has green eyes and brown curly hair. I agree with Texas Panther Man!!. I think things will change over time, what you see now may or may not be the end result.

On my 2nd clutch however , we produced a little VERYYY dark straight haired (almost asian like), darker skin tone and dark brown eyed offspring. 2 years later she remains the same.

If my wife looked the same as ALL other Human women and i had the ONLY visible traits, you would say that my first child is a cross, since i don't have "colored" eyes as a trait. So that would make my 2nd child a pure?..

Conclusion, they are both equally beautiful and it's all up to opinion weather this was the "correct/right" things to do.

Reactions: Hoj
I wish i had taken photos of my faly males showing how theyve changed in the last 2 yrs. ALL of them have changed and continue to do so. Look at some of Sandrachameleons pics showing the age progression of one of her males. They all change over time. Drew had a post on Raiden where he talked about how he had changed as he got older.

I still need to name him, you guys got any ideas? (not cheech or chong, some guys on another forum said that, but my mitsios are called that

Maybe go with a theme.? Like my boxer pup is named Chaos, the faly I will be getting is going to be Mayhem, then the next two will be Ruckus and Riot. Nice theme for them.

Back
Top Bottom