DJBMURDER

So it has almost been 5 months since my female veiled laid 35 eggs. I've got them closet incubating and they all seem solid, white, no mold, not yellow, etc. is there anything in specific I should look for for possibly bad eggs? I imagine they should hatch soon, right? I have them in moist perlite in Tupperware bins (see my thread i made for pics) and the temps fluctuate from 67 to 71. Should I be seeing any noticeable changes like size of eggs or color or any type of development? Again, I'm new to this and wanna make sure I'm doin everything right for my babies, it's so close! How much longer should I expect?

Infertile s would have molded by now. I had one egg mold at 6 months in,so I removed it and left it, I case.

My eggs started hatching after almost 9 months of incubating.so you got a while.

5 is quite soon. Usually they take about 7-9 months to hatch, sometimes more and sometimes less. I've had some not mold until after the rest of the clutch had already hatched. Just keep an eye on them.

Here they are... 5 months old....the sand kind of tainted the color of some of the eggs...is this bad? Sorry for the poor quality picture, I'm on my ipad...for some reason I can't post the pic of my other bin with the other 18 eggs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 230
Anybody? I'd really like to know if I need to change anything? The eggs appear healthy what are y'all's opinions? I bred Jackson's before this so naturally eggs weren't a concern :D

Lol thanks. Ya patience is a virtue I don't have. Guess ill work on that and my next breeding project. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom