Indian Chameleon

Chammy007

Established Member
Good morning all. You may have read my Jacksons recently died last month. I think I’m ready for a new chammy but I want to make sure I do it right this time. I came across Indian chameleons and they sparked my interest. Any opinions on them? suggested reading?What size enclosure?etc..etc.
thanks

Last edited:
I like this one but most of the Indian Chammies I’ve seen don’t have the same color characteristics.
A8DDE960-98A1-4EA8-BF8B-507879AB43CD.jpeg

This is one that I have never come across in this forum or any other in the last few years I have been in the hobby. Guessing they are not readily available in the US.

I think you would be better off with a chameleon that is more known and are not rare. Say a Panther chameleon. This way you can get your husbandry spot on for the species and then find a reputable breeder to get a healthy baby from.

This is one that I have never come across in this forum or any other in the last few years I have been in the hobby. Guessing they are not readily available in the US.

I think you would be better off with a chameleon that is more known and are not rare. Say a Panther chameleon. This way you can get your husbandry spot on for the species and then find a reputable breeder to get a healthy baby from.
Thanks. I’m probably going to go with another Jackson’s Xanth Just seeing what else is out there.

Back
Top Bottom