Incubator Question

Umm really? Can you incubate come clutches for me? How much did it cost?

I scored two from a guy who purchased all of the laboratory equipment from University of Nevada Reno when they upgraded their labs. He needed to clear out his storage area and gave them to me for a very good price. They are like new. Maybe I could spare a shelf....

so they are all the same incubator (basically a re-labeled mini-fridge) they all have the same internal demisions

ive been going throught where they come from and its a company in china, they distribute them to different companies that put labels on them..

only crappy thing about any of them..the fans blow out after about 2 or three months of use

good thing, they all have warranties (only reason i went with hagen \ exo-terra) is because they are based here in the u.s.a so re-placement time is fast..

sucks..i wish they could have just made them right..

p.s. the silver ones where actually supposed to be for poultry (they make an egg turner for it) ..but since its just a mini-fridge, it cools too..

hope my new one works longer than 7 months so i can get a batch out of it before it fails again...

we own the one from LLL .... for as many eggs as we wound up having, it was small, but it also depends on the containers you use.... we've had ours since january, with no problems (knock on wood), but to be honest, we took all of them out of the incubator at the beginning of august and have just let them be in the cham room and just mist the hatchrite when needed.....

Back
Top Bottom