Incoming snow storm.

th.jpg

Is anyone out there????

Set the clock on a Bible, if you don't get a response, I would give it lead poisoning! Aka bang!
I only have a .....right now

I dont want to wake the parrots up to get the clock...since they dont know how to play with the Ouija ....they will tell me to go fxxx myself n feed them some nuts.
20170314_002747_HDR.jpg

@Blang
I cant find the real garlic but I found this
20170314_005833_HDR.jpg

Will this be ok ? If so how many should I crack open,bare in mind each one is suppose to be 1000mg
20170314_010142_HDR-1.jpg

Also make sure you surround your bed with salt. Ghosts can't cross it. Also maybe get a cool Impala, and hunt monsters across the country while preventing the Apocalypse (I hope someone got that)

That much garlic will keep 5 vampires away, don't forget to put one between your cheek and gum so they don't try and k i s s u! Tomorrow morning you will know what it's like living in Wisconsin 5 months out of the year!
No worry ,I will put not one not two but three on my butt cheek so they can try kiss my alphakenc ass if they pretty enough:D

Also make sure you surround your bed with salt. Ghosts can't cross it. Also maybe get a cool Impala, and hunt monsters across the country while preventing the Apocalypse (I hope someone got that)
Salt huh.....resident evil 2017 .....i hate to walk all the way down to the stairs n cross the living room into the dining room then the kitchen .how about some vinegar.I should have 2 bottles in my room.

Salt huh.....resident evil 2017 .....i hate to walk all the way down to the stairs n cross the living room into the dining room then the kitchen .how about some vinegar.I should have 2 bottles in my room.
Actually the salt is a common thing for ghosts. My reference was in the last part. It was a reference to Supernatural (TV Show). Do you have a shotgun or something in your room. Just use that. Make shotgun shells filled with salt and use that to kill ghosts. (Another Supernatural reference. Watch the show, it's good)

Right now my butt dont want me to get up unless is some beautiful neighbors wants to borrow some salt from me but I do have this...
20170314_013030_Burst01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom