Incoming snow storm.

playing with a Ouija board is dangerous!
Lol, it just a friendly joke... dark night no power Ouija board.....how about Monopoly? take it easy on alphakenc guys,its good to be back in this forum not in the battle field Im just a regular kind of guy no hater but a normal player thats all , but I love to chat , it helps my english writing skill:)

It all depends on what u believe in,alphakenc I is a easy going happy love to joke around fellow, ghostbuster is one of my favorite movie , life is too short just to be mad and scare , I live my life to the fullest and so should u:)
Iv always been too big of a puss lol have you ever encountered anything with them? Are there boards that work and don't work? Lol

Iv always been too big of a puss lol have you ever encountered anything with them? Are there boards that work and don't work? Lol
I play the board couple time and I cant tell if its really moving or not,my first question to the spirit was " do u have a cham" and it land it on No , so either the spirit dont care about the cham or think Im a nut case. Lol

I play the board couple time and I cant tell if its really moving or not,my first question to the spirit was " do u have a cham" and it land it on No , so either the spirit dont care about the cham or think Im a nut case. Lol
Oh wow so it actually moved???

It is a thing called the Ideomotor effect. Basically you expect it to move and you hand moves in small amounts without knowing. Then this reinforces in your head that there is a ghost so your brain wants it to move more so your hand moves even faster. Or there is actually a ghost talking to you

It is a thing called the Ideomotor effect. Basically you expect it to move and you hand moves in small amounts without knowing. Then this reinforces in your head that there is a ghost so your brain wants it to move more so your hand moves even faster. Or there is actually a ghost talking to you
So what was ur experience on the board??

So what was ur experience on the board??
Yeah my Dad is terrified of ghosts (same man that will jump in alone on a 12 foot gator) so never allowed to get one. I'll pass on it though, too many people died or had bad history in my house. (Guy committed suicide by hanging himself in the front yard and some other stuff). I don't believe in ghosts but there is always that chance I don't want to take. I would never sleep again.

Yeah my Dad is terrified of ghosts (same man that will jump in alone on a 12 foot gator) so never allowed to get one. I'll pass on it though, too many people died or had bad history in my house. (Guy committed suicide by hanging himself in the front yard and some other stuff). I don't believe in ghosts but there is always that chance I don't want to take. I would never sleep again.
Wow thats pretty heavy on ur part, I always thought the bad thing happen from watch the horror movies ,but I now understand where are u coming from ..

I had a Ouija board years ago, and threw it away and never ever would get another one!

You know you are having an awesome conversation when it went from snowstorm to chameleon warmth to Ouija Boards. Let's see where this goes!

You know you are having an awesome conversation when it went from snowstorm to chameleon warmth to Ouija Boards. Let's see where this goes!
With our imaginations,there will be whole lot of surprise here,I hope the OP will be ok on this, or should we create a new thread on the Snow night Ouija board lol

I think we need to start writing a script for a 80's style movie called Chameleon Ouija Board Massacre! Return of the Crickets
Lol with the Cricket ghost and its yiky diarrhea poop while the cat cross under the ladder ,crow with 1 feet hopping,and broken mirror shattering.........

Oh so like a bunch of superstitions get broken in one day allowing the chameleon devil to be awoken when a bunch of drunk college students are in a cabin in the woods use the old Ouija Board cursed by a 2000 year old witch. Then the Chameleon devil uses its tongue to rip the limbs off of the kids.

20170314_002747_HDR.jpg

Its a false alarm.....But

The digital alarm dont ticks.....should I break out my sword or my Holly Cross??

Back
Top Bottom