Incoming snow storm.

Erin Z

So I'm in for a very bad snowstorm, possible power outages. So how can I keep my chameleon warm ? I don't want her to get cold :/

Actually now that you mention it I should be worried too. I live in RI so I'm going to get hit bad. I would like to see what people recommend. Luckily we have a generator so it can run some things throughout the house like chameleon lights.

I'm about to get hit with that same storm tonight into tomorrow as well. If you have a gas water heater or stove you can heat up water and place it in water bottles. Wrap the bottles with a thin towel to help keep some warmth in and avoid possibly burning the chameleon. Secure the bottles in the vines if you can or even leave at the bottom of the cage. the chameleon will seek warmth if it gets too cool.

Good luck with the storm!

Im lucky live in the big city, so far never had a power outage,if it did happen ,I will put each single cham in an insulated styrofoam box with a 24hrs heat pack for the needs,worst comes worst, they all be sleeping with me under the big blanket with lit candles around us n play the ouija board all night n make sure all of u charge ur phone full prior to the storm hits so we can be communicate in this chameleon forum for any type of scenario n amber alert.

I'm about to get hit with that same storm tonight into tomorrow as well. If you have a gas water heater or stove you can heat up water and place it in water bottles. Wrap the bottles with a thin towel to help keep some warmth in and avoid possibly burning the chameleon. Secure the bottles in the vines if you can or even leave at the bottom of the cage. the chameleon will seek warmth if it gets too cool.

Good luck with the storm!
Thank you so much !

Actually now that you mention it I should be worried too. I live in RI so I'm going to get hit bad. I would like to see what people recommend. Luckily we have a generator so it can run some things throughout the house like chameleon lights.
Yeah I'm in PA and don't have a generator xD

I'm getting hit too. I have a generator but those hand warmers that you click to activate can work in a pinch too just don't put them directly on your cham. Wrap them in a towel and put the cham in a box with them.

Tonight wont be rubber ducky ...it will be chameleon single night while I prepared the favorite feeder dish n feed u with lots kisses on the side dessert.....

Im lucky live in the big city, so far never had a power outage,if it did happen ,I will put each single cham in an insulated styrofoam box with a 24hrs heat pack for the needs,worst comes worst, they all be sleeping with me under the big blanket with lit candles around us n play the ouija board all night n make sure all of u charge ur phone full prior to the storm hits so we can be communicate in this chameleon forum for any type of scenario n amber alert.
So if you play Ouija with chameleons, do you get chameleon ghost, general pet ghosts, or people ghosts. I could see Chameleon ghosts being mean.

I agree, this is why I usually have a small pile of the warmers you get when you order insects or reptiles in the mail during cold weather. Always useful. We usually don't ever get snow. I am pretty sure we won't be part of the storm you guys are getting. But we do get horrible rainstorms, hail sometimes, and frost. We also get power outages when too cold and I am worried about the chams. Usually we still have use of our heater though? I think? Idk I don't think I have ever actually tested it during an outage. XD

Yup rain storm is just as bad as the snow storm,even deadly tornado yike , lets hope for the best,we can never stop the nature But we can prepared n ready for the worst.

So I'm in for a very bad snowstorm, possible power outages. So how can I keep my chameleon warm ? I don't want her to get cold :/

If you lose power for an extended time, cover the enclosure with a thick blanket. I live in CT and will be experiencing the storm as well. Besides, playing with a Ouija board is dangerous!

Dont be so negative,in alphakenc world ,even the ghost is colorful if u have my sense n feeling.
Yeah but you upset that chameleon ghost one time and it hates you for all eternity. Just imagine an angry chameleon ghost hissing at you as it chases you and you run through a dark candle lit house trying to get away. That should be a horror movie.

Yeah but you upset that chameleon ghost one time and it hates you for all eternity. Just imagine an angry chameleon ghost hissing at you as it chases you and you run through a dark candle lit house trying to get away. That should be a horror movie.
It all depends on what u believe in,alphakenc I is a easy going happy love to joke around fellow, ghostbuster is one of my favorite movie , life is too short just to be mad and scare , I live my life to the fullest and so should u:)

Back
Top Bottom