Impaction?

Bmjo

Established Member
if i feed my cham at around 3-4 sometimes even later and lights go out about 9:30 could i cause impaction? (I have school from 7:45 to 2:45)

I’m not a morning person at all i have a hard enough time being on time for school could i switch his schedule to lights out at 10:30?
That seems a bit late, try not going to bed late, and wake up 5 minutes earlier, and set a schedule so that your chameleon adjusts as well.

Have you tried doing most of your feeding from a feeder? That way you could feed after lights out and he could eat in the morning. I would still feed a little when you get home because one of the best part of having a chameleon is watching them pick off bugs.

Have you tried doing most of your feeding from a feeder? That way you could feed after lights out and he could eat in the morning. I would still feed a little when you get home because one of the best part of having a chameleon is watching them pick off bugs.
I only have clear deli cups that’s the only way he’ll notice them he’ll walk by the other cup and not even look inside

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 51
That's nice looking but I think they need to be wider so the bugs can't hide in the dark areas. Unfortunately crickets are more nocturnal and only stay in the light if forced.
I try to use something frosted but not clear so the cham doesn't try to strike thru the plastic and get frustrated or injured.

Back
Top Bottom