I'm still here!

Hey everyone! I'm not sure if most of you remember who I am but I have been on the forums for the past few years and posted a lot about my chameleons Clea and Dexter. Anyways, I haven't posted anything new for a really long time because of high school and work. I'm in the iB program at school and barely have time for myself. I also work part time at a local CPU post office.
I've gotten many requests for updated pictures of my chameleons so I decided to finally post some as I am on Spring Break at the moment. Everything is going well and I hope everything is going well for you all too. :)
PS- I do stop by every once in a while just to see what is going on in the forums.

Enjoy the pictures below of Clea and Dexter outside on my mango tree. Dexter went outside yesterday and Clea went out today.

photo9.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo1-4.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo8.jpg

Hey Stefan! Its great to see you back! So pleased to see Dexter and Clea looking so good too! Welcome back, even if it is only for a short while! :D

Hi Stefan :)
It's great to see that you and your chameleons are doing well. Those are some great photos!

Welcome back! I remember when you first got Clea, and didn't know you also had Dexter. They are both looking great in that mango tree! Enjoy your time off from school :D

Well hello Stefan where have you been hiding? I missed you, glad to see you and the kids are doing well. Do you have contact with anyone who has Cleo's babies? I just wondered how they are all doing.

Well hello Stefan where have you been hiding? I missed you, glad to see you and the kids are doing well. Do you have contact with anyone who has Cleo's babies? I just wondered how they are all doing.

Hey Laurie! Hope all is well :)

I keep in touch with a local man that purchased a few females from me and they are all doing really well and have outdoor enclosures. Some even laid eggs a few months ago. I do wish I would hear from Jessica on here about her little boy

Back
Top Bottom