1b.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 150
  • 1c.jpg
    1c.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 289
  • 1d.jpg
    1d.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 288
He is one beautiful guy! I love the color of his stripes. they are the prettiest turquoise color. How did you do those other things with the picture? Someone on Kammer's FB page said I photoshopped my Ambanja cause they did not believe his colors were real I guess. I am like I am the last person to do something like that cause I am too stupid when it comes to computer stuff! I wouldn't know where to begin!!!

John I have always thought of you as very sexy, and I am well aware that you know it.:rolleyes:

Now Donahue is a complete sexy machine. I loved him even before you got him. Tell me how you did those 2 weird pic's. I love them.

He is one beautiful guy! I love the color of his stripes. they are the prettiest turquoise color. How did you do those other things with the picture? Someone on Kammer's FB page said I photoshopped my Ambanja cause they did not believe his colors were real I guess. I am like I am the last person to do something like that cause I am too stupid when it comes to computer stuff! I wouldn't know where to begin!!!

Thank you Carol. The two crazy pics are done with the filter presets in photoshop.

Beautiful pictures! The first photo really does portray the thread title well:D

Thank you, When i saw that pose it was the first thing that came to mind lol.

He is a good liking fellow

Thank you

John I have always thought of you as very sexy, and I am well aware that you know it.:rolleyes:

Now Donahue is a complete sexy machine. I loved him even before you got him. Tell me how you did those 2 weird pic's. I love them.

Thank you Laurie ;) He is a machine isn't he... The two weird pics were done in photoshop with the preset filters. Really just click, click and your done.

He looks great man!

Very tasty looking, delicious in fact, I dig it!

It always makes my day to see his Hueness :)

Guess hes pushing two years old now. Gosh how the time flies!

Definitely grown into a handsome Hue.

Hmmm, he shall now be known as Handsome Hue...

Last edited:
Hes a bit over weight imo. Its like he attracts bugs. I know it doesnt look like it but he is on a diet right now and it seems each time i walk by his cage he is munchin on something. Im like really?? Come on Big D seriously!

Back
Top Bottom