Im going on vacation and need an automatic mister, any prefered choices?

mickeyy

Hello! My sweet female veiled Cham is about 4 months old and is sweet as pie. She gets handled often and is growing fast. Her feces are good and the temperature ranges from 70-90 degrees Fahrenheit. BTW her name is Mickey. The humidity levels range from 60-80 %. I am going on vacation to the beach for three days, two nights. I have the food ready and a timer on the lights (UVB 12 hrs ON and OFF), but I need an automatic mister to keep the levels up. I usually hand mist 4-6 times a day and our pet sitter will only come twice. Any preferred automatic misters that may be helpful in my case?

Hello! My sweet female veiled Cham is about 4 months old and is sweet as pie. She gets handled often and is growing fast. Her feces are good and the temperature ranges from 70-90 degrees Fahrenheit. BTW her name is Mickey. The humidity levels range from 60-80 %. I am going on vacation to the beach for three days, two nights. I have the food ready and a timer on the lights (UVB 12 hrs ON and OFF), but I need an automatic mister to keep the levels up. I usually hand mist 4-6 times a day and our pet sitter will only come twice. Any preferred automatic misters that may be helpful in my case?
For females I would keep the highest temp 80-82 because she's a baby and it can help slow their digestive system down for egg laying (not that she's going to lay soon just to prepare)

For females I would keep the highest temp 80-82 because she's a baby and it can help slow their digestive system down for egg laying (not that she's going to lay soon just to prepare)
Thank You so much! It usually just sits at around 70 degrees. but I can increase the temp a little.

Ok! Very helpful! When I get an automatic mister I will make sure that it is very humid at night!
There are some other types of misters that are a little cheaper but most of them will probably be around $90-100 I have a monsoon mister and it works just fine its a tiny bit cheaper than the mist king also but mistking is the best quality mister you can get

There are some other types of misters that a lottle cheaper but most of them will probably be around $90-100 I have a monsoon mister and it works just fine its a tiny bit cheaper than the mist king also but mistking is the best quality mister you can get
Ok! checking that brand now!

I use an exo terra monsoon solo. You have to refill it daily but it works like a charm. You could ask the pet sitter to refill it when they go to feed. You can customize the timing of the mistings to make it similar to how your cham would feel if you were home. I know a lot of people are saying mistking but I think monsoons are a little less expensive :)

I use an exo terra monsoon solo. You have to refill it daily but it works like a charm. You could ask the pet sitter to refill it when they go to feed. You can customize the timing of the mistings to make it similar to how your cham would feel if you were home. I know a lot of people are saying mistking but I think monsoons are a little less expensive :)
Thank You!! I am going for the cheapest option that works!

Back
Top Bottom