im finally free ranged!

AndrewH

my guy in his new place, i used is old 4x2x2 for a rescued veiled i just got. Good timing.

DSC05818.jpg

DSC05816.jpg

DSC05814.jpg

DSC05821.jpg

Nice job, looks pretty good. Man, my guys would climb right up on the curtain rods, more than they would stay on the tree ;) I think Huey might like a live plant or something set up for him on a stool or something as well :D

I like the tree set up. Has he went missing yet? Mine tend to get off his tree and explore the house.

thanks everyone :) yea Liz, his hibiscus is outside getting some sun. He mostly just walks back and forth along that wall. i let him out all day on sat and sunday when i am home for almost 3 months now and i guess that is just his territory. so i decided to lose the cage. It was starting to feel cramped for him anyways. He just hangs out on the curtain rods. poops in the base of the plant, and sleeps in 1 of 2 spaces. he seems to really enjoy it, now i gotta check on how to setup a misting system that will work for the both of us.

nice!! looks good! Yeah I was thinking if you mist that big oh plant might be a little problem. Nice looking panther you got there tho!

I have an outside plant that I put my cham on several times a day to mist or it weather doesn't permit put him in his cage for a short period for misting.

thanks for the comments everyone. :) he seems to be pretty happy in there

Where did you get the tree? been looking for one like that, but they're tuff to find

Dude, you probably wouldn't believe me if i told you, but it was a craigs list ad, for 10 bucks. yea i know...(insert googalie eyes here) the ad didnt have a picture or anything but in the ad she said it was 6 foot 5 and in good condition. for 10 bucks i thought i would at least go and check it out. it sure was fun driving back home on the freeway (i405) with that thing sticking halfway out of my trunk. haha

Where did you get the tree? been looking for one like that, but they're tuff to find
Walmart did carry a nice sized fake ficus that ran about $20. I did have to re-pot it because the wood stain "pot" bled when it got wet. If you have a species of chameleon that is omnivorous, a fake plant isn't a good idea and could cause impaction.

Back
Top Bottom