If you could have any Panther locale...

Tamatave or East Masoala (cap est to the Americans! lol ) Theres something about pinks/oranges/reds and whites combo that tickles my sensitive parts!!!! lol, JK.

1st is relaxed Tamatave, 2nd is semi fired Masoala, Beautiful!!!!!!:D

They are very nice, I think there are some of them here in the uk now, I would love some.

Tamatave or East Masoala (cap est to the Americans! lol ) Theres something about pinks/oranges/reds and whites combo that tickles my sensitive parts!!!! lol, JK.

1st is relaxed Tamatave, 2nd is semi fired Masoala, Beautiful!!!!!!:D

These make me drool! I want a room full of fire red, orange, yellow, and white chameleons. Then I will have a montane room, and a drier species room. For now I just have one room...

Nosy mitsio and Nosy Faly all the way! Both are awesome. The mitsios simply glow even in resting colors. And the falys, who doesnt like a red, white and blue cham. Thats why i have both. :D I dont dream, I just go out and make it happen.;)

They are very nice, I think there are some of them here in the uk now, I would love some.

I dont think theres Masoala in the UK yet, I am getting a WC pair in April so ill be the first from what ive been told. I did have a CB pair but the female died so i sold the male as i couldnt get another unrelated for at least 3 months, then theres the waiting for her to mature, then breeding, gestation, incubation and 3 months before i sell them. Far too long for me to wait!!! Ill just get the Adult pair, at least im saving some time that way.

I dont think theres Masoala in the UK yet, I am getting a WC pair in April so ill be the first from what ive been told. I did have a CB pair but the female died so i sold the male as i couldnt get another unrelated for at least 3 months, then theres the waiting for her to mature, then breeding, gestation, incubation and 3 months before i sell them. Far too long for me to wait!!! Ill just get the Adult pair, at least im saving some time that way.

Are you not in Germany though?

There are a few just not many people let on they have them. They are becomming more common and in probably about a year there will be a lot of them about. In about 3 years they will be like nosey eb and ambilobe probably just getting commoner. There are quite a few different locales in the country but as i said not many people let on they have them

Back
Top Bottom