If you could have any Panther locale...

Oski

What would it be?

:)Hi i am just interested, as I would like a few more panthers,and like hearing what people like and why.

I like Nosy Faly. i think that will be one of my next one's.

All of them? haha i love mitsios but i have taken a liking to sambavas as well so the next one im going to pick up is definetly a sambava :D

SAMBAVA:eek::eek::eek:(the u bars, the size, the deep dark RED bands and yellow body!!!!!!!

or NOSEY BE all blue is awsome!!!:rolleyes::cool:

its decided its BOTH

Mee too!

What would it be?

:)Hi i am just interested, as I would like a few more panthers,and like hearing what people like and why.

I like Nosy Faly. i think that will be one of my next one's.

I also like Nosy Faly although I don't think I will be getting one... I have been put on restriction! :eek:

I love the nosy falys as well. Especially the ones with lots and lots of white, those are just incredible in my opinion. I have a half-nosy faly so technically I have one already! :D But those are awesome, I wouldn't mind another pure faly.

Mitsio! I already have 2.2 Sambavas and I'm in love with them :D so next to the collection are the 2nd most awsome imop Mitsios

I quite like ankify but whe i get my first panther at christmas it will robably either be nosey be, sambava or ambanja!

Tamatave or East Masoala (cap est to the Americans! lol ) Theres something about pinks/oranges/reds and whites combo that tickles my sensitive parts!!!! lol, JK.

1st is relaxed Tamatave, 2nd is semi fired Masoala, Beautiful!!!!!!:D

Attachments

• tamatave.jpg
    tamatave.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 60
  • masoala.jpg
    masoala.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 124
Back
Top Bottom