I want to give you TOOL tickets...no really...

Solid Snake

Avid Member
Hey there guys! My sincerest hopes that everyone is well!

Here's the deal...

I have had to cancel my vacation to AZ! D: (Yes Elisa, very sad news indeed, I was very much looking forward to that spicy butternut squash soup) The main feature of my trip was geared to see TOOL on Halloween night, with Primus, and Coheed and Cambria.

Here's a link to the event, you'll notice this is a sold out show: http://www.monstermashaz.com/

So, I have two tickets for this show, and literally cant find/know anyone that can use them. What to do? Well, I figured I'd go on a forum that I'm familiar with, and offer them free! That's it! That's how I'll be able to petition a large group of quite decent people, and possibly find someone to make use of them. ;) ...but what group of people would be deserving of this opportunity? Hmmmm...of course! My very good friends at cf!

Here's how it will go, post your favorite TOOL, A Perfect Circle, or Puscifer song, and 24hrs from now ill pick a winner. Sounds fun. Well i hope its fun, maybe there wont be any interested parties. That doesnt sound like as much fun, but well give it a go anyhow. Because thats how i roll. If you don't know me, well, others can vouch that I'm not bs-ing. (I know I like to joke, but this is serious...its TOOL) ...and if you know me, you know I'm serious! :D

Happy Halloween!

Prison sex is my favorite video it's so sad.. I can't go tho but it's so cool what your doing. Good luck

That's really awesome of you. I am a huge Tool, Perfect Circle (ooohh The Noose, for one), Puscifer (not that much on Puscifer but Rev 22-20 Dry Martini Mix might be the sexiest song I've ever heard) anything Maynard Keenan/Danny Carey fan. I'll probably die before the next Tool album comes out ;) but there's no way I'd make it to AZ even if I was to get so lucky.

Good luck to the lucky one. :D

Guess it wasn't much fun after all! Hahaha. Thanks anyhow guys. ;)

Guess I'll head elsewhere. I'd like to point out that anyone could have accepted them and then resold them. That should speak to good form for everyone here.

I'll drink to that...

Hello, I have so missed you!!! Hope all is well in your life. Would love a pm or message on facebook sometime.

Back
Top Bottom