I want to build a custom Atrium enclosure for peach fuzz does anyone have some ideas?

What enclosure type should I build?

• Cylinder (idk) 3/3/4.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is what it looks like I'm gonna cut out some of it and replace it with screen!
IMG_20210918_104043871_HDR.jpg

Not that it matters, but that's not a wardrobe—it's an entertainment center.

Can we see the front doors and the top?
Sure! I'm also gonna take out the divider so the top and bottom mix
(My mom said that's what it was but I was so excited I just wrote whatever came to mind)

My bad. The top of the top—to see how difficult it's going to be to remove & replace with screen.

I'm sure you have your own ideas—these are just observations from past projects...

The front upper doors can be handled a couple of ways—either replace the panels w/ acrylic, or replace the doors entirely.

Personally, I wouldn't remove the separator between top & bottom (though maybe replace it—IDK). The bottom can hold the mister, reservoir, drainage bucket, etc. and it looks like there's enough room in the top for the enclosure.

You will need an air intake for ventilation, which can be an area of screen or other (e.g. soffit) vents.

Don't be surprised if you wind up spending as much as if you'd bought a mfd. or custom enclosure, but you'll have something much nicer looking. ;)

Just checked the measurements of the top area and it's 36 inches tall 36 inches wide and 20 inches deep

Just put my Xbox on ebay and went on Amazon and saved links for a mist king pro v5 I think and a 36 inch uvb and a humidity and thermometer gauge digital.
I think that’s a very wise decision of selling ur Xbox I did the same a while ago bc it took up my life and I feel way better not playing it but that’s just me….. sorry I’m late but everything is looking awesome

I totally agree chameleons are way more worth it! My friend is mad at me for doing it but I don't care!
I wish I would of sold my Xbox later around the time I got into chams bc I could of used the money for Yoshi but my dad kinda MAde us buy a switch I never play really and i wish I could selll it but my dad says no (the Xbox was me and my brothers so we had to split it)

Just put my Xbox on ebay and went on Amazon and saved links for a mist king pro v5 I think and a 36 inch uvb and a humidity and thermometer gauge digital.
"Pro?" Unless you have need for more than 10 nozzles (five 24 x 24 x 48 enclosures) the Starter System should be sufficient.

Hygrometer/thermometers have probes, right? :)

What should I use to clean?
To clean what? For spot & general cleaning, I use Nature's Miracle (NM) or 3% peroxide.
Peroxide breaks down into water + oxygen. Nature's Miracle is enzymatic (biological) and I've been using their products for 40 years. NM is the only product I've found that will completely eliminate reptile odors without taking forever to off-gas or leaving a persistent scent.

For cleaning something else? Depends.

"Pro?" Unless you have need for more than 10 nozzles (five 24 x 24 x 48 enclosures) the Starter System should be sufficient.

Hygrometer/thermometers have probes, right? :)

To clean what? For spot & general cleaning, I use Nature's Miracle (NM) or 3% peroxide.
Peroxide breaks down into water + oxygen. Nature's Miracle is enzymatic (biological) and I've been using their products for 40 years. NM is the only product I've found that will completely eliminate reptile odors without taking forever to off-gas or leaving a persistent scent.

For cleaning something else? Depends.
Thanks I just checked and it is the starter idk what I was talking about😂

It's a good system. Programming the timer was the biggest PITA for me, but taking time it's doable (plenty of setup vids on YT) and once set up should be good to go. Mine's been through several power outages, and retained its programming throughout.
Amazing I kinda quit YouTube (don't ask) so I might need help from you guys but hopefully the instructions are good enough.

Back
Top Bottom