I want help on identify my chameleons

Glen cachia

I habe 2 chameleons i found them one i found it 2 weeks a go and the other i found it 5 days a go i think the green one is a female and the brow is male when u putted them together he when start on top of her and they did there thing after that he tryed again and she didnt let hin shes opens her mouth get she gets realy thin like a pensil and there still small im trying to figure how to post pictures but i cant find im new to this so if u can help me pls and im trying to figure what type of chameleons i have

When the box opens for you to type in there are some icons at the top click on the paper clip and another window will open to allow you to upload pictures. Then go back to the original window and type your message then submit.

image.jpg this is the female i think i fpund her too shes thick coz she so the male thats how she comes when she sees him i found her under a tree with a broken leg

image.jpg this is the female i think she ia smaller then him and what kind of chameleon is she u think i fpund her too and she hes a broken leg

Where do you live? Did you find them in the wild? Look like common chameleons...but not sure since my playbook doesn't show the photos clearly.

So what kind of chameleons ypu think they are and there a male and female for sure i dpnt lnow wich one os wich coz tje first time i put them together he when on her and they dis it i think the male is the brown one when i put him worh tje green one he changed
Colour like a toger white with blacl and brown strips im new to this can so of anybody can help me please thanks

From malta i think they are common but what type here in malta is hard to fond chameleons coz its a small island and we berly have any wild one i found on tje road and the green under a tree with a broken leg

From malta and i think there common 2 too but there hars to find here coz its an island and we berly have any wild here one i fpund it on the road the green one jnder the a tree with a broken leg

Where do you live? Did you find them in the wild? Look like common chameleons...but not sure since my playbook doesn't show the photos clearly.

From malta i think there common too but here there are hard to find coz ots ant island we berly habe any wild here one i found on tje road the green one under a tree with a broken leg

What are you doing about the leg? Can she walk?
How do you know you have a male and female?

Last edited:
She does walk and grip with it but when she walks she walks on her nee well i puted them to gethere and when i did the male when on her imiditly and they did there thing and when he puted in her she where trying to bit him maybe she didnt like him

What are you doing about the leg? Can she walk?
How do you know you have a male and female?

Today, 01:41 AM
Glen cachia

She does walk and grip with it but when she walks she walks on her nee well i puted them to gethere and when i did the male when on her imiditly and they did there thing and when he puted in her she where trying to bit him maybe she didnt like him

It's breeding season for common chameleons but if she's biting or gaping or rocking back and forth then she is rejecting him. It might be hard for her to be gravid while she has a broken leg. Where is the leg broken? Between the ankle and the knee?

It's breeding season for common chameleons but if she's biting or gaping or rocking back and forth then she is rejecting him. It might be hard for her to be gravid while she has a broken leg. Where is the leg broken? Between the ankle and the knee?

Yes it is broken betwwen the ankle and knee i dont think sje will recover it well they did there thing but only lasted for maximum 2 mintues she where opening her mouth at him and trying to bite him

Back
Top Bottom