I need to vent. Maybe you guys will understand?

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Okay, so I have an older brother, he's 20 years old and his name is Jon..
Well I get more than frustrated with him at many times during the day. He
isn't very nice, but that is expected.. He acts so much better than I am,
but honestly he is just being ignorant.. He never graduated from High School,
think he was cool just because he was in the Army Reserve, well newsflash!
He no longer is part of the Army.. he got discharged because he didn't make
any effort to get his G.E.D... Well he has been kind of living with my mom and his friends and he can't stay in a stable place unless it's here because he doesn't do sh!t. He goes through things eats and then makes a huge mess, expects everyone else to clean up for him and then leaves, and if you confront him about it.. he throws a fit and goes on about he was in the army.. about he could take anyone out.. Now if you ever met anyone like that before it makes you frustrated and makes you want to throw a brick over their head and make them think twice, but apparantely my brother was dosed twice with that crap.. He's the kind of person that gets a new "girlfriend" ever few weeks, they are all better than the last one.. They are his "true love" and he never wants to let them go, until they had enough of his crap and leaves him then they become.. well not so nice people.. Okay but to get to the point a few months ago he was dating this new girl her name was Sam and they were "in love" and everything. She always looked pissed off and she was not a nice person, so generally i don't like people like that.. Sounds shallow, but it's somewhat true.. she put herself on a higher pedestal than the rest of the world.. So a few weeks after they started to date, he took my only winter coat and wouldn't give it back.. my mom got furious with him becuase of how he acted and said I had many more coats and it was the middle of January when its freezing cold out.. I had to walk to the bus with a sweatshirt on.. He started a big fight about it and then he told my mom to "f*** off, I got the girl, I got the car and i got the job.. well now he has none of that, because he got fired, broke up with her and his car got towed.. So ever since he has tried to mooch off us, getting nice jobs that can keep a 4 family member family a float for quite a while.. Then he screws it up and everything goes down the drain.. then he comes back here...

This is actually what i'm mad about so bare with me. He comes back and starts eating all our food. so we have basically nothing to eat, i'm usually at work and my moms at school full time. so we aren't at home to guard out house.. he takes all our food we use to make meals or just to eat, and shares it with his friends and everyone else. Sorry but the last time I checked, we aren't a soup kitchen and we hardly have enough money to buy our own groceries... then he makes big messes and expects me to clean up after him! Ugh.. but wait a minute. our dad and mom taught us to clean up after ourselves not to be pigs and walk away.. yeah nothing goes through that kids head. Then guess who gets in trouble because I am home before my mom gets home about 5 minutes early.. I DO. .-. I'm not a happy camper when he is here and wish he would move far away. I can only take so much and its not even funny. well, I was sleeping this morning and I hear my brother go through my room.. He was going through my dresser looking for clothes.. Okay to get this strait he goes through my room and steals my things. clothes, money and anything else he thinks he deserves.. This morning I found him using my deoderant and sorry but I like my things to be used by ME especially if its in the bathroom. He probably used my new tooth brush.. if he even brushes his teeth. He took my only pair of shorts and went through the dryer looking for clothes. of mine. I do my laundry seperately for that very same reason. he also has a big army bag full of his multiple pair of jeans and shirts. and half of my things are missing. because he doesn't have anything. BULLCRAP. I have to buy a safe or something to lock my clothes and money in now. I shouldn't have to be doing this crap! This is really annoying and I have had enough. I have to do something or it won't end. so either kicking him out or what. It needs to stop..

I'm sorry for such a long post, but I needed to vent. this has gone on way to long. Now I have to go out and buy new clothes and shoes, and pretty much everything I use one a daily basis.. :confused:

I hate assholes who think they deserve everything in the world because "they were in the army"

Most of these asshats didn't even experience real combat and have no right to act like real veterans. Only real vets deserve real respect... and the legit ones don't go around begging to be respected either.

I think you need to sit down with your parents and brother and have a nice long talk about the situation. Try not to get too emotional and stay calm. You will be able to get your point across much more easily.

sounds like your brother is a pretty big dbag. If the sitting down and talking about it thing doesn't work, You should put icy hot on the crotches of clothes that he is about to take, put icy hot on the deodorant and then get a different stick of it and hide it to use for yourself. Put some nasty tasting shit in the food that he likes to eat the most, get a new toothbrush for him to use and make it something that will burn his mouth up or make his breath stink like shit. Also icy hot in his shampoo/body wash bottles

Well I never had that problem myself, but I am the older brother........;)
Ok, sounds like your brother is acting like a bit of a jerk - people always get what they deserve in the end though so hopefully he'll sort his life out soon.
If he's got any sense at all he'll realise what an idiot he's been and will probably make up for it somehow. Might not seem like it, but often a lot of conflict at home turns into a very close friendship once you're not living so close together.
In the meantime a safe sounds like a good idea......
I don't know if there is anything else you could do unless it's your house and you can kick him out.....

Take his duffle bag load it full of his crap and take it down to the nearest goodwill or soup kitchen. Give it all away! He doesnt respect his parents, your personal possessions or even his own things it sounds like. So give it away, maybe then he'll understand what he's been doing & change his ways.....;)

When he asks where his crap is. Dont say a word just go to work and buy a deadbolt for your bedroom door. They only cost a few bucks and he aint a locksmith....

I would start working out and get buffed up with serious training and maybe a little martial arts for some spice ;)

and KICK HIS A$$.....

some people DO need a reality check and talking is not always gonna help

sucks you have that as an older brother , whom you should look up to, nah dude

hope things start coming your way...and i think your parents need to do something about him...

if it were my parents they would DEfinately let me know if im doing something wrong:rolleyes::p haha

Take his duffle bag load it full of his crap and take it down to the nearest goodwill or soup kitchen. Give it all away! He doesnt respect his parents, your personal possessions or even his own things it sounds like. So give it away, maybe then he'll understand what he's been doing & change his ways.....;)

When he asks where his crap is. Dont say a word just go to work and buy a deadbolt for your bedroom door. They only cost a few bucks and he aint a locksmith....

WIN!!!! yes do this too

We have his things in the trunk of my car..

I have done that before, except I threw it out in the trash when we left town.

My grandfather was here this weekend with my two aunts, and he didn't bother seeing them, going to Huron to get drunk was a better option to him. Our grandfather is starting to get dimensia and our grandmother already has it. she just lost her husband two weeks ago, but he could care less about them.

I have permission from my mom to kick his lazy a$$ out, so he's gone.

I would start working out and get buffed up with serious training and maybe a little martial arts for soem spice

and KICK HIS A$$.....

some people DO need a reality hekand talking is not always gonna help

sucks you have that as an older brother , whom oyu should look up to, nah dude

hope things start coming you way...and i think your parents need to do something about him...

if it were my parents they would DEfinately let me know if im doing something wrong:rolleyes::p haha

His dad already kicked him out, because they were sick of his shit, and my mom has done it multiple times.. I actually have a much nicer older brother that did serve over in Iraq and fought for our country, sadly he lives in Colorado so I can't have him come here and get my stuff back from him..

I have permission from my mom to kick his lazy a$$ out, so he's gone.

His dad already kicked him out, because they were sick of his shit, and my mom has done it multiple times.. I actually have a much nicer older brother that did serve over in Iraq and fought for our country, sadly he lives in Colorado so I can't have him come here and get my stuff back from him..
Problem solved, unless your mom lets him back in again you can just wait for him to grow up.......

sounds like your brother is a pretty big dbag. If the sitting down and talking about it thing doesn't work, You should put icy hot on the crotches of clothes that he is about to take, put icy hot on the deodorant and then get a different stick of it and hide it to use for yourself. Put some nasty tasting shit in the food that he likes to eat the most, get a new toothbrush for him to use and make it something that will burn his mouth up or make his breath stink like shit. Also icy hot in his shampoo/body wash bottles

I like the way you think!

Zac- Kick your brother out. He obviously doesn't appreciate all the sh** he has and if he wants to be a di** to you and your parents kick him out. What he does, is up to him. Live your life and dont let him screw it up!

Back
Top Bottom