I need some help

Big.D86

Established Member
Hello everyone,
So I'm looking to rehome one of my chameleons, we bought this cham as an egg from chameleon101, unfortunately me and my ex have gone our separate ways and honestly it's too heartbreaking to continue caring for him. There's too much emotional damage that comes with seeing him everyday and I personally can't do it anymore. I'm looking for someone that obviously has experience or is willing to care for a new cham.
He is a year old. I think he's going to stay a small cham. I don't know exactly is wrong with him but he has reached a year old and isn't growing at all. The breeder told me he was fine but after months of measuring him, there's no growing.
If you have any questions feel free to ask
Resized_Resized_20220429_135501.jpeg

Hello everyone,
So I'm looking to rehome one of my chameleons, we bought this cham as an egg from chameleon101, unfortunately me and my ex have gone our separate ways and honestly it's too heartbreaking to continue caring for him. There's too much emotional damage that comes with seeing him everyday and I personally can't do it anymore. I'm looking for someone that obviously has experience or is willing to care for a new cham.
He is a year old. I think he's going to stay a small cham. I don't know exactly is wrong with him but he has reached a year old and isn't growing at all. The breeder told me he was fine but after months of measuring him, there's no growing.
If you have any questions feel free to askView attachment 329057
He’s a cute little guy. I’m sorry that happen and I’m sorry your facing having to regime him, I’m sure that isn’t easy.

Hello everyone,
If you have any questions feel free to askView attachment 329057
I'm sorry you're going through a rough time, and having to re-home a pet is never easy, but you've definitely come to the right place for help!
Also, I can't tell if it's the angle of the picture but I've never seen a cham with a slight smile on it's face before, really cute! Every panther I've ever seen has a perma-frown haha.

Back
Top Bottom