I Need a Cham Sitter!

like i said, i would love to but 1) im in north carolina and B) ive got 4 cages aready taking up a room in my house haha...i hope you find a good place to keep her...there arent very many people i would let watch my babies

Ahahaha! You guys are awesome... Put a smile on my face this early in the morning (it's early for me), great. :D No my old shoes aren't smelly, lol! SO glad I don't keep crickets anymore so no stink at all in our apartment. Man, i'm 5 hours from my critters but for some reason i'm always looking over my shoulder. I have this weird feeling someone is watching me even while I sleep.

heya

hello, How many babies do u have? and u want someone to take care of it for two weeks top?

im from northridge, about 20 mins from la yea.

cp

hello, How many babies do u have? and u want someone to take care of it for two weeks top?

im from northridge, about 20 mins from la yea.

cp

I actually just found someone to take both of them in. Thank you so much for the offer! I feel so lucky to have such GREAT Cham friends willing to lend a hand. :D I just want to have a HUGE group hug with you all, lol! Much love and respect to la raza. (gangster talk?) :eek:

I wished I lived close. It would be like having a new pet, without the long time commitment. I think I want to be a pet sitter, so when the new wears off I can send them home.

I wished I lived close. It would be like having a new pet, without the long time commitment. I think I want to be a pet sitter, so when the new wears off I can send them home.

Lol, I wish you could do that with your own kids. I hate kids (other peoples) and would probably not babysit humans but animals YES. :D I'd totally love to pet sit too (if I had the room).

Last edited:
jeaous

I would but in the same boat as you! Argh, i leave on a 2 1/2 week trip on friday.

Hey Crosseyes, I'm jealous, see your in Hermosa. I love that area. I used to live nearby, right up the street from Mira Costa in Manhattan. I miss Captain Kid's big time.

Back
Top Bottom