I might as well have named him Megatron, and other news.

kongchi

He keeps changing color! This is my Sebastian today with his first formal meeting with my brother's cham. No introduction needed.

DSCN0533.jpg

a few moments later, he turned yellow and his head turned black and white. What a weirdo cat.

DSCN0536.jpg

My cham is a Salvador baby (Todd M. Keller) and my brother's Ambilobe is from Amazing Blue Reptiles.

Oh! and on Saturday, I was at a garage sale in Long Beach and I came across this little doll. I figured, "Hey, I had an extra cage from when Sebastian was a baby, so why not?" I haggled the lady down to $20 and she was at my home in 10 mins flat. It is a gift from my brother and I to my Father.

DSCN0515.jpg

DSCN0539.jpg

DSCN0545.jpg

Me hand feeding her.

DSCN0517.jpg

Sebastian is gorgeous!! And I have one of your little girls sisters - I got her from the same lady in Long Beach!! Mine is darling - hope yours is too!!

Ya, she's older though I don't know by how much. He took her home from the San Diego reptile show. When he bought her, she was much bigger than Sebastian. Much bigger. She is about triple Sebastian's weight and all of a sudden turned bright pink/peach today.

Though when he first showed "that red thing" I was very suprised and I thought he was pooping his insides out. Needless to say I became very scared and rushed to the forums. Turns out thats what he uses to uhhhh "ahem"

Oh and the little veiled is very sweet, and I think my gf wants one now. Problem with having a cham, it's very addicting and since I have all the supplements and food for a cham, It's very convienent for people close to me to adopt one =).

Back
Top Bottom