I love quads

Thanks everyone. David figured out a way I can post them. It is a pain for every one to need to make my pictures bigger to be able to see them, but it is the best I can do.:(

Big breaking news

Whoa! Laurie loves quads. I'm shocked! Is there going to be a test on this later?
Nice looking male, especially with the blue. How's the project going?

So far, no action on the home front. He is way, way shy. He goes to the bottom of his cage to hide if he even see's a female. Going to need a lot of help.:(

I love quads too!

They look great Laurie. That must be Jade stuffing her face or one of her sisters. Any egg bumps showing yet? Montana is starting to look like a brown camouflaged ball:eek:

Very pretty. Hopefully he gets over his dysfunction with the ladies so you can send me some offspring. :)

Well I do have one gravid female.:) I was just hoping for the other two to breed with a male unrelated to my line or Tylene's line. After all he flew out from the east coast to meet my girls. I would hate to send him home in disgrace. Also we need new blood.:) You won't have to do without.:D:D:D

Well I do have one gravid female.:) I was just hoping for the other two to breed with a male unrelated to my line or Tylene's line. After all he flew out from the east coast to meet my girls. I would hate to send him home in disgrace. Also we need new blood.:) You won't have to do without.:D:D:D

Is he from Perry? My male from Perry is also blue, but fires up brown.

Back
Top Bottom