Lighting

If you are worried about it you can get the same things @Beman recommended just without the Luminize technology. The Arcadia brand is really great and they sell hood/light sets so you don't need to worry about things fitting. Just make sure you order the 6% UVB light.

@MikeyBen - Did you end up getting these lights?

If you are worried about it you can get the same things @Beman recommended just without the Luminize technology. The Arcadia brand is really great and they sell hood/light sets so you don't need to worry about things fitting. Just make sure you order the 6% UVB light.

@MikeyBen - Did you end up getting these lights?
Didn't get the LumenIZE yet. Dealer was sold out but should have some in a couple of weeks.

My LumenIZE T5 and 2 Jungle Dawns say that will be arriving Thursday! I'm SO pumped! I've used Arcadia bulbs for years and they have been rock solid for me! The interview @elizaann2 posted is a great listen and really gives some perspective in to the idea behind it. Excited to see where the line will go after these two products as well! :)

My LumenIZE T5 and 2 Jungle Dawns say that will be arriving Thursday! I'm SO pumped! I've used Arcadia bulbs for years and they have been rock solid for me! The interview @elizaann2 posted is a great listen and really gives some perspective in to the idea behind it. Excited to see where the line will go after these two products as well! :)
Ok @naterowley we are all relying on you to share videos and photos of your set up and let us know what you think of the lights.

Back
Top Bottom