I LOVE LIZARDS!!!!! Here's Why...

Suggestion for the kids out there... if there's something that you want to do that requires graduate school(vet, dr, ologist of whatever, etc)... do it ASAP. Don't wait until a few+ years after high school to go for your dreams. A lot can change in that time. A big career that's always been on my mind requires graduate school, but I let too many things get in the way along with indecisiveness... could be doing it by now, but I only have my associates degree at 29... still shooting for it, but it's a lot harder...Going to school while managing a house, working, and raising kids is tough.

Last edited:
Can't stress enough how you should really chase your passion 🙂. Money is important, but I'm a believer that if you invest enough into what you love, the money will come. Don't let people talk you out of what you want to do 👍

Suggestion for the kids out there... if there's something that you want to do that requires graduate school(vet, dr, ologist of whatever, etc)... do it ASAP. Don't wait until a few+ years after high school to go for your dreams. A lot can change in that time. A big career that's always been on my mind requires graduate school, but I let too many things get in the way along with indecisiveness... could be doing it by now, but I only have my associates degree at 29... still shooting for it, but it's a lot harder...Going to school while managing a house, working, and raising kids is tough.
Yea thanks for that! My grandparents made both my parents waste there money on a ministry degree bc they are very very strict Christian and my parents didn’t feel like they had a calling to the ministry and so they wasted 4 years of Collgege tuttion bc their parents made them and they both do completely different jobs. I am a very hard worker I can say that and very driven September I’m turning 14 so next summer I’m working at Starbucks bc they hire 14 year olds and I have to buy my own car and buy my own college but it’s hard to see all my friends aready have a car set up for them when they turn 15 and have a full college tuition paid bc they parents are rich. We aren’t rich at all and most of that is bc my parents college but we still find ways to have fun and save and we love eachother. Having lil money I feel makes me more driven and more hard working. During high school imma take college classes and do the A+ program they have here if u get all A’s in high school two free years of otc college. I either want to be a veterinarian surgeon or exotic vet or toxicologist

Being a zoo keeper is a lot of work...but I think it would be very rewarding!
Do you know about target training the animals?
Do you live in the States?
You could be a zoo vet.

Yes and No. I want to be a zookeeper. but once I settle down, I will be a rep vet.
Those two career paths are quite different with regard to educational requirements.

https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/how-to-become-a-zookeeper
https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/becoming-a-veterinarian
Becoming a herp vet involves a bit more specialization & internships. These folks could be more specific, or discussions with a practicing herp vet.

Back
Top Bottom