I have to get rid of everyone moving soon overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansascity

(CB)Amobilobi Female 5 months old for sale 250+Shipping

(CB)Male carpet 150+Shipping

(CB) Male Velied 100+Shipping Virgin

(CB) Male Ambanja (CHuck G) Captain America line 450+Shipping Proven breeder. I will need him for another week.

(CB) Male exotic Panther Morph 10 months old virgin 600+shipping (from exotic panthers in CA) beautiful red and blue bars.

I hate to see my buddies go but I have no choice this time:( I will send pics please give me a call 5407295434 Angelina. Paypal excepted 1st come first served will ship out next Thursday. Shipping flat rate is additional 67.00. Paypal info is [email protected] as well as my email please call me first do not pm me through the forum.

come on guys shoot me some offers. Please they need great homes...:( I will pay the shipping for all of them!!!

COme on peeps bUY the chams they are in need and so am I..

Call me give me your ideas but don’t get crazy, will lower as much as it is reasonable possible but dont ask for free want to ship by friday depending on your state may ask for 50% and I will cover the rest. 5407295434

This is Captain America,the sire of the Ambanja available.
As you can see, major blue is in this bloodline! If you like your Ambanjas with plenty of blue don't pass this up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom