Got Roaches? I do, Too Many! All Orders get Free Bonus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanish

I have Large Colonies of both Dubia & OrangeHead Roaches....and looking to downsize them and make a little extra $ to restock my personal Cham collection.(Although I am not aware what they are worth exactly so I'll / we'll have to figure out fair prices as we go for now, until I have time to research this, or start to get a feel for what they are worth. At that time, I will post a detailed price list in this ad) All sales are totally Personal/Private. Keep in mind I am not a business, nor will I be, so I don't have a call center, brokers, or employees waiting to stroke your EGO with the standard "the customer is always right" line of BS... I'm just a guy with too many roaches. That being said, I'll do my best to provide whatever you request. In the next few days I will be cleaning out the bins and will know more of whats available. I will also post pics if I get the chance in next few days. Owners/Breeders/ with large Chams to feed, this might be for you! All orders are custom priced! More savings for Larger Orders!!!

I looked on Ebay for cheapest seller, and found like $12.99 shipped ...I may not be able to beat that guy for that small of an amount, but I can come close to beating him for just a few more roaches...I'm partial to USPS Flate Rate priority which is a over-night service, the largest box being $17.45, medium is $12.35 and smallest is only $5.80 ... I Think they should survive the overnight trip packed in these boxes with just some egg cartons and water crystals ??? Right???

Example of cheapest colony I could offer without losing money

$15.80 for 15f/5m colony including priority overnight USPS shipping to most places( $10.00 for roaches = $5.80 shipping ) for 15f/5m instead of the usual 10/3 fair?

or a adult feeder order example
$50 for 100 adult males including priority Overnight USPS ( $17.45 to ship, $32.55 for roaches ) ?? Was over $80 on Ebay for large nymphs, I'll do full-on adult males..cause I have way too many Fair?

So, u see I'll do my best to crush any retailer offer until my colony is seriously downsized.

>>>FOR SALE WHILE THEY LAST<<< (Or Trade for baby Veilds or Panthers any age/size shippable as I already have some feeding on FFs)

Dubia Roaches =@ $Great Prices
OrangeHead Roaches =@ $Great Prices

Prices & Shipping are Totally Negotiable. We can arrange live arrival guarantee if shipped in safe weather and/or overnight. We can discuss the details, I'm here to please and make friends & a little money, not enemies. As long as we both agree not to ship them a way they will likely die, and take the correct precautions ( your responsibility too ) I will give the Live Arrival. If they arrive dead I will offer replacement bugs, just pay shipping to re-ship the replacement Roaches(unless somehow I determine It's solely my fault they died, like if I do some Idiot move, no one's perfect. If so, at my sole discretion, I may offer standard replacement and Include re-shipping at no charge. Usually I'm relatively competent and never shipped dead items, but you never know, LoL )

>>>Free BONUS Bugs/Water Crystals!!!!!!<<<

All Orders will receive some amount of BONUS Roaches or 1oz Water Crystals ***While supplies Last ***( To the BEST of my Ability the BONUS Roaches will be similar to the ones you have Ordered so you won't end up with bugs your pets can't eat ) Please remember to request your preferred Bonus - Roaches or Water Crystals - I CANNOT GUARANTEE which bonus you'll get but I will try to send your choice if I can/while supplies last.

>>>Many Adult Males<<<<
For sale- Ready to Eat =) ***( I'd Like to hold onto more females
than males to keep the newborns coming and hopefully I can
Readily provide sorted sized nymphs soon too) But $$ talks so,
adult females while supplies last upon our agreement.

>>>Starter Colonies<<<
"Build your Own Custom Starter Colony" =@ $Great Prices
Ratios at 3-4 Adult males to 6-7 Adult Females (3/7 or 4/6) of 10

*** I'M ADDING A REPLY BELOW WITH MY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE COLONIES AND ADVICE IN DECIDING WHAT YOU MAY WANT TO START UR COLONY***

Preferred Sales of Adult Males as Feeders or Starter Colonies, I can try to fill Orders of Large/Medium/Small Sized Nymphs at request (My Personal Colonies so No sorting tools ATM, Sized Nymphs will be extremely difficult / next to impossible to provide and if I can, it will take me some serious time as I'll have to hand-pick them or buy materials and build a sorting station)

Payment:

Only way I know of to accept payments is PayPal or Money Orders, or Western Union, but PayPal is fastest and preferred I'd say. We can work with each other to save ourselves the most $$$. IF YOU WANT TO TRADE Please state this and your offer/details in the original contact text/message so I know what's going on.

Placing an Order: (***Emergency service may be Available-Inquire***)

To place an Order VIA ...
#1 Send me a text message! (Fastest response time) (845) 467-7018 (NY)
#2 Send me a PM here (I'm very busy but I'll check every 24/48 hours for
Order requests if I can. If you do not get a reply from me in satisfactory
time, SEND ME A TEXT =)
***Calls not preceded by a text will likely be Ignored. I do not answer
calls from #s I don't recognize to avoid telemarketers and
unsolicited/unwanted calls so PLZ remember to TEXT ME FIRST!
.....I'll reply back or call the # you sent text from as soon as I can. Once we work out our arrangements I'll send you a PayPal Invoice ASAP

>>>EMERGENCY SERVICE<<< (Expedient Sale and Delivery)

Forgot to Order Feeders on Time & Out of Food / Running Low???

FREE IF I'M NOT BUSY OR SMALL EXTRA FEE if I must drop what I'm
doing and run home to sort/pkg bugs, and rush to Shipping service.

I have done this so many times, I'm sure others must run into this
as well. If you are in need of feeders right away, I will do my best to
get them to you ASAP! Next Day/Morning in most cases! (as long
you contact me in time for me to get the order filled and to
the shipper in time to go out the same day.

Just send me a text telling me you need EMERGENCY FEEDERS and I
reply as soon as I can, and we can work out the details to get your
Reptilian Family fed as soon as Possible. Please remember this is
subject to my abilities & the sooner you alert me, the better chance
I will have to accommodate you.

Hey everyone, This is my first classified ad ever anywhere so PLEASE bare with me as I have no clue what I'm getting myself into. I have been raising Panthers and Veilds for coming up on 2 years but right now my stock is very low, 2 adults / 3 babie Chams. I began these roach colonies to feed my own Chams, so they are raised on BugBurger / fruit and veggies too ripe for my taste =) & Leftovers...and it's getting too expensive to feed the colonies so I am here to downsize a bit. I am not out for full retail, but I do have real money invested in them (housing, heating, small fortune in egg cartons, and feeding, and would like to make reasonable deals. I will work with each customer to use the best/cheapest shipping options we can find. Best if customer looks into this prior to contacting me (I'm located in NewBurgh NY - an hour North of NYC to calculate shipping costs - USPS has some nice Overnight Priority Flat Rate Options but I'm not sure if they would be happy if they knew what was inside the box).

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for your interest!

I am very surprised with all the interest, and so thankful to everyone! My Dubia colony is kept in a 2W x 2H x 8L big bin. My OrangeHeads in 40g tote. I'm quickly realizing I'll benefit from some sort of sorting apparatus =)

TY for the 2 sales so far. Examples of deals...

$38 for 200-250 mixed adults and nymphs all sizes shipped to compete with 777 Reptile $50 for 200 shipped (Don't worry LLL, I will run out soon, I don't have a farm full, just an oversized personal colony)

&

A local trade for a colony approximately 4-500-ish all sizes, & one of my unused 60watt custom heated bins with lid to house the colony, water crystals for a beautiful adult male Veild... (Yes, I got him home and he lit up like the sun. Very pretty male man. Thank you, I'm very happy!)

Please bare with me everyone. If you do some looking around on the internet (or already know) for comparable roaches so you have an idea what you want and what other retailers are asking for prices, it may help us both. I don't have the resources/time to search every sellers prices so I can beat them and save you some $$, but if you can show me who you want me to beat, well then great! We will both be happy I'd say =) I've done a few google searches, and I'm finding Ebay among others to sell the cheapest roaches. Some of them include shipping, I'm not experienced in shipping, and surely they must have some account with their shipper, I do not. I'll have to pkg and take to shipper myself so, make sure I'm the right guy to buy from. For those wanting only a few roaches, I don't see how I can compete with some of the low cost suppliers/shippers out there, but if your interested in purchasing enough roaches that it don't cost me more in gas to drop them at the shipper than I can sell the roaches for, I'm game to make a deal.

***MY COLONY EXP AND ADVICE***

Thanks to everyone's business and interest! I am getting several requests for starter colonies. There are a few things you should know before you decide what kind of colony you may want. I'll do my best to explain what I've learned.

I can offer the standard starter colonies, or for those not wanting to wait months to feed off them, I can even offer some large colonies ready to feed from beginning day 1.

First, figure out how many roaches you'll need to take out to feed your animals and what size you want them to be....and how much money you are willing to spend now to reach that goal when you want to.

I started my Dubia colony with only two "starter colonies" I bought from a local reptile expo. Each colony had 7 females and 3 males for $15 bucks each. My initial investment was only $30 for the roaches themselves. It's taken about 18 months to reach the point i'm at now. Thats all I will cover right now, although you must consider bin large with slick sides and egg cartons.

It's said each adult female will produce 30 babies a month on average, or 1 a day. This may be possible if you can provide perfect conditions 24 hours a day. For some this may be easy, for those not living in that perfect climate it's more of a challenge and expense. To get 1 baby a day, you'll have to keep them at 90-95 degrees F, feed and watered well, and undisturbed. You may even need to provide certain foods to encourage mating and babies. I've found Oranges , and secondly ripe bananas to help. I think it's the odors from them that get the roaches excited and mating/producing.

Safely, for most of us, I'd say cut the 30/m in half. Figure you'll get 15 babies from each adult female per month. That's much more realistic for those of us not wanting to spend as much time ( or more time ) raising roaches as we do raising out pets. I've found so many things affect their producing and behavior. Some colonies will prefer different staple foods than others. For example I tried making a custom chow from high dollar dog&cat foods, Fish food flakes, cereal like banana-nut cherios, bran flakes, Lots of ingredients.... The Dubias i've found are less picky than the OrangeHeads. The OrangeHeads went through a Prima-Donna stage where they would only eat Flukers cricket feed... lol. They even turned down my BugBurger and let it dry up and harden..

Will continue this later, when I have time. TY

Last edited:
Thanks!

Just wanted to thank everyone for their business!!! Everyone I met was absolutely awesome. I tried to help as much as I could, and give much more than expected. I did have an Order that had some substantial deadloss when shipped to Cali.. But we came to an arrangement /per that customer that I am resending anoth box of them soon as the weather cools down a bit. He has enough to make it now and with the next box will put him where he wants to be colony wise for the winter.
I'm probably to the point I should give the dubia colony a bit to recoup, but I could still ship before winter. I'm sure the 6 months of cold weather during wither will let them recoup good so I'm not affraid to still ship some.
Dont forget, I also have a medium size Orange-Head colony i could down-size a bit too...
Everyone I've sold to has been very pleased, and so have I... Great experience indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom