I have mbd

My wife just got blood work done and her vitamin D levels were low. Her doctor suggested she get more natural sunlight. Unfortunately she works night shifts and this time of the year in NJ its more gloomy than sunny so I told her I would hang a UVB light over the bed.

My wife just got blood work done and her vitamin D levels were low. Her doctor suggested she get more natural sunlight. Unfortunately she works night shifts and this time of the year in NJ its more gloomy than sunny so I told her I would hang a UVB light over the bed.

See, we're laughing... but I actually have a UV light for myself and my parrot during the winter, lol! Considering getting a 2 in 1 to suspend above my desk for warmth and light while I work on projects. :unsure: :p

My wife uses one of those light therapy lights. its like looking directly into a camera flash its so bright. But that just helps her mood and don't think you would get any vitamin benefit from it, but I could be wrong.

I see her problem she’s missing the T in GTL

My wife uses one of those light therapy lights. its like looking directly into a camera flash its so bright. But that just helps her mood and don't think you would get any vitamin benefit from it, but I could be wrong.
My therapist would need a therapist after 5 minutes with me oops wrong subject

God I hate that show so much... I live less than 10 minutes from Seaside where it was filmed and that show literally ruined that town. The boardwalk became a huge hot spot for fights and drugs. So happy almost every town on the Jersey shore line banned that show lol
Awww I love that show, I got trapped in a rabbit hole yesterday and started to bing watch it. Fit pump push up chapstick!!!

Back
Top Bottom