I have mbd

I have MBD too. However, the ‘b’ in my instance stands for booze. I have metabolic booze disease: my metabolism shits down without booze.

Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care? 28? Year old Hispanic female, I’ve been in my husband care for 4 years
  • Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? not often I don’t like being touched and will bite even if not provoked
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders? bacon because that’s all you need in life.
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? What are vitamins?
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking? Currently 5 cold brews a day
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? N/A
  • History - hair color changes with mood. Lived in a rat house of hell

Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions? free range but should really be caged to a 2,000 sqft minimum
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? Zoomed compact uvb 10.0 because Andrew said that’s all I needed
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps? 75 is perfect anything above that I’m melting and anything below 70 I freeze
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity? 40 because that’s what Larry likes
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? A lot
  • View attachment 250026
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?where ever I please
  • Location - Where are you geographically located? Wherever the wind guides me, can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

Current Problem - Idk @Tony_S told me to fill this out. It’s not my zoomed compact bulb it’s perfects :hilarious:
View attachment 250027
DYING I AM DYING :hilarious:

Back
Top Bottom