I have baby werneri!!!!

So far, so good. She gave birth to 20 neonates. Two didn't survive right off and I've lost four since them. it's day 13 and most of the remaining 14 look good. Some definitely look stronger and more active than others, so I would not be surprised if I lose more, but I'd be happy with any that make it to adulthood.

No good news. :( I started losing some a week or so ago and only have a few left. I don't know what I did wrong. Most of them looked healthy and have been eating and drinking. It's a major bummer.

I'm so sorry man. Hate to say but that seems to happen every time without fail with werneri. Try upping humidity with a humidifier and of course lots of misting. Privacy may also be key.

I know a couple guys who had 100% survival here but in both cases they were kept outside exclusively. Any chance there or is it too hot?

I know a couple guys who had 100% survival here but in both cases they were kept outside exclusively. Any chance there or is it too hot?

Was it in San Diego outside? If not, do you know any details? These guys seem to like it really cool and humid, but seems like San Diego might get too hot a lot of the time in Summer.

Back
Top Bottom