I have a six month old Panter

ZippiesPal

I was told its a boy, but people on here are telling me its a girl.

Can some people post photos of their six month old (approximate) Panthers and tell me what sex they are? I am hoping to be able to tell the difference according to body shape, size and color at the age of six or seven months.

There are lots of lovely pictures

in the galleries, but they dont specificaly tell me what the sex is. All I will see is a bunch of pictures of chameleons and still no way to sort them according to sex.

In my earlier post, I said Im fine with a girl. Now I am only wanting help making the case one way or the other.

The computer I am at, isnt showing me certain types of photos, and sometimes it wont allow links to work. Its the computer at work, so its limited. Other times I can look at attached photos on peoples threads.

Jessicas posted just fine, but Julirs post shows me nothing at all.

Last edited:
Male, 5-6 months.

Attachments

• Thaxter Oct2005.jpg
    Thaxter Oct2005.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 56
Its a girl no doubt. I would bet every chameleon I own on it. Zippy is identical to the first female in Julis thread. Its time to start constructing a laying bin. In your enclosure thread she looks very thick. Its time to get that laying bin in her cage and to start putting her on a restricted diet. Prolonging these issues could cause big problems.

Back
Top Bottom