I have a question about my gravid veild chameleon.

She should have started to repel him once she was gravid...so the point at which she started rocking back and forth, hissing, gaping at the male and taking on the pattern shown in your photos she would have been gravid. Laying should occur 30 to 40 days after that first time showing those colors.

She should have started to repel him once she was gravid...so the point at which she started rocking back and forth, hissing, gaping at the male and taking on the pattern shown in your photos she would have been gravid. Laying should occur 30 to 40 days after that first time showing those colors.
Oh ok thanks yeah she turn like that and gapes at him I have not put them together to a point she dies hissing etc beacuse don’t want to stress her out.

The picture are of my chameleons once the male was shown to her .

I have a question she is only eating two insects out of 4 I give her us thst normal for her since she is gravid ?

This may just mean she is to lay soon. As long everything is normal she should be fine
Oh ok it’s not that’s long that I mated them I think the 5th or 11th of this month so i dont know if that is true but and also am yes them the 2nd of this month but i dont know when she acually got pregnant so maby so but I don’t know if that is for sure. But she stopped eating aloe since she got mated like some days and even weeks so I do think it’s because of here gravid stage. What does any one else think?

Some of them do and some don't. Sorry I can't give you a definite answer. To some extent it depends on how many eggs they're carrying.

Back
Top Bottom