I got a Dinosaur delivered today

Anfsurfer

What is Suzi (Cali Chams) feeding her babies?!?!? Ok, so my new Ambilobe baby arrived today, I've named him NITRO. NITRO is the son of legendary
14K and Jewels (Daughter of legendary "Oh My"). He's going to be 5 months old on Sunday.

So I'm expecting this cham to be cute little bugger that's going to climb up on my finger when I open the box. I get the box opened, and there's a fabric sac inside. I just assumed there's a little plastic cup inside holding the baby. So I'm undoing the bands at the top and this humongous creature starts grabbing at my hand through the cloth. I seriously was in shock and could not stop laughing. I had NO IDEA a 5 month old cham would be this size. I thought I was going to have the time getting used to a little cute baby before I would have to handle a monster. He's already too big for the baby cage I set up for him. lol I seriously cannot stop laughing about this.

Suzi, thank you SOOOOOO much for selling me one of your holdbacks. I know you wanted to keep him and only gave him up to me because you knew how badly I wanted him. He is TRUE PERFECTION! And on top of it all, he's so calm and sweet. I LOVE HIM!!!

I will be posting photos later when I have more time. I hope to get some good pics of him to share.

Yep Suzi feeds all her chams CGH (Chameleon Growth Harmon) :D:D:D THIS IS A JOKE! I have a sister to your guy and she is almost breeding size at 5mo :eek::eek: :D Enjoy him and Post pictures up....SOON!!!

I can't wait to get my "little" girl from Suzi... I paid down on a girl and asked her to hold. I said " can you please hold me a nice plump girl".. Her reply " They are ALL plump". lol

I can't wait to get my "little" girl from Suzi... I paid down on a girl and asked her to hold. I said " can you please hold me a nice plump girl".. Her reply " They are ALL plump". lol

I think I remember asking her early on if Nitro was the biggest, and she said. "They're all big!". haha!

Here's some shots of Nitro today. It was a gorgeous day and we even got to go outside for a bit. Once again, He'll be 5 months on Sunday. He's a big boy. :) Sorry, the pics are kinda boring I know. lol

Nitro001.jpg

Nitro004.jpg

Nitro003.jpg

Nitro002.jpg

Wow you are correct, that is not a baby no matter what his age. But he is a good looking healthy boy. Congrats. Suzi does grow them big.:D

Lol Tim, that is sooo funny! :p wait till you see him fire up, he is really amazing :) he looks like he is adjusting well and comfortable there on first day!
If you like I can post a pic of Topaz his bro from today, he was outside all day and his reds were firing up, he has very similar coloring to Nitro :)

Last edited:
Put him on a tree in your shower and see what his colors look like! Mine fires up bright colors in the shower, plus it's good for him!

calichams rocks!!!!!

beautiful male i along with rob also have 2 sisters of your male from suzi very healthy and super friendly i named my girls peaches and booboo!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0524.jpg
    IMG_0524.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0513.jpg
    IMG_0513.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 180
Lol Tim, that is sooo funny! :p wait till you see him fire up, he is really amazing :) he looks like he is adjusting well and comfortable there on first day!
If you like I can post a pic of Topaz his bro from today, he was outside all day and his reds were firing up, he has very similar coloring to Nitro :)

I don't care if he wants to see!! I want to see:D:D:D

Congratulations on your new boy! You are going to love him. I have a brother and I am just amazed at how big and social her chams are. I hope you plan on having a lap cham as that is what mine is. I can't even walk by him without him staring up and lifting his arms in hopes of being with me. She really does have some awesome kids!

Suzi please to post a picture of you Topaz as well.

Back
Top Bottom