I got a Dinosaur delivered today

Hes a real nice ambilobe ,nice red and to know he has another year of coloring ,u came up on him .ur Lucky

those are some BIG badass chams, Suzi what in the world are you feeding them LOL, whatever it is I want some lmao

Congratulations on your new boy! You are going to love him. I have a brother and I am just amazed at how big and social her chams are. I hope you plan on having a lap cham as that is what mine is. I can't even walk by him without him staring up and lifting his arms in hopes of being with me. She really does have some awesome kids!

He ate and drank right away today and has been super calm and sweet. He doesn't seem stressed out in the slightest. I think I'll be having a lap cham too. :)

Thanks everyone! Those of you that have Cali Chams coming, I can't wait to see them. You are going to LOVE them.

Here is a photo of a brother. You should see him when he gets fired up.. this was just an in-between excited photo :) No doubt you will have a lap cham... given a choice mine would rather hang on me then a plant. :)

Attachments

• Image 4.jpg
    Image 4.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 149
I've been so impressed with every one of Nitro's siblings. Next month when they turn 6 months we should start a thread for this clutch of Suzi's babies.

Nitro is the same way...he'd rather hang on me than on a branch. I saw his true colors outside today and it was incredible! His jaw was flame orange, there was red above the mouth. There was a rainbow of speckling on the neck, his underside was yellow with red barring, and his top half was green with red barring. No color in the tail yet really...just faint barring. My camera was inside, so unfortunately it was a missed opportunity. :(

I think we should just set them all in our laps and let them chat live on webcam with each other :D

I too have seen the amazing colors on Sparx as you have Nitro. I love when I see the yellow body with red bars! If you aren't already ... you will very soon find yourself completely smitten with your cham. I don't know what she does... but they do have great looks and personality plus :)

Beautiful cham! I have one of his brothers

Awesome! As I said, we need to start a thread with all of 14k/Jewels babies from last Fall. :)

Here's some pics of Nitro outside today showing off some Orange and Yellows. I wish the pics came out better. He's truly going to be a full rainbow when he matures a bit more!

Nitro005.jpg

Nitro008.jpg

Nitro006.jpg

Nitro007.jpg

Wow you guys all have very healthy and Beautiful looking chameleons! Suzi did a great job raising them thats for sure :D congrats on your new cham! They are all beautiful :D

Here's a picture of his brother! Sleeping at the moment. Another of Suzi's babies.

Attachments

• photo-31.jpg
    photo-31.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 160
yep he is shedding..you could tell in the first pics you have of him he was getting really close to a shed ;) So as soon as he is done post up the new colors :D:D

Shedding

Mine looks like that when he sheds I've seen pics of burnt reptiles IMO looks nothing like that hope that helps

yep he is shedding..you could tell in the first pics you have of him he was getting really close to a shed ;) So as soon as he is done post up the new colors :D:D

He finally got most of his skin off, just a few pieces on his nose, tail and under his feet left. I wished I could have taken him outside today, because that's been when he shows the best colors. But unfortunately it's windy and cold here again. Nonetheless, he still shows some beautiful colors post shed. The reds on his back are incredible now. It looks like even more red is filling in his bars, where there was some blue before. Here's some natural light pics with him just hanging out.

PostShed1.jpg

PostShed3.jpg

PostShed2.jpg

Oh baby boy is looking good!
OK so since you have a new picture ... how about you start a new thread... Calling All Cali-Chams so we can all keep updated pics of this clutch?? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom