I got a Dinosaur delivered today

Tim, he looks GREAT! I am so glad I have you guys posting pics so I can watch them grow :) keep em com in' :D

Thanks everyone!

This is just what i wanted to see!! AMAZING Chams!! Can't wait to get my Suzi girl!

Thanks! He's the biggest sweetheart too! He loves hanging out with me. When are you getting your Girl from Suzi? Do you have a day planned for shipping yet? I can't wait to see her.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks! He's the biggest sweetheart too! He loves hanging out with me. When are you getting your Girl from Suzi? Do you have a day planned for shipping yet? I can't wait to see her.

Im Cham Sitting right now. So i spoke to Suzi, paid down one a female and she was kind enough to hold one for me till the 29th when the owner of the Chams i'm sitting gets back!!:D

Im Cham Sitting right now. So i spoke to Suzi, paid down one a female and she was kind enough to hold one for me till the 29th when the owner of the Chams i'm sitting gets back!!:D

We have to wait two more weeks to see her?!?!?! ARGH! Suzi held Nitro for me for about a month until I had funds to pay him off. And that was only with a $60 deposit! She's the best.

Here is Kinky and no she is not fresh with the boys lol

Baby's got booty!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334614398.420014.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334614437.038643.jpg

OK I just started a Cali Chams thread so we can watch the whole clutch grow together :)
Lets all get our photos over there!! :)

Nitro turned 7 months old yesterday and decided to shed for the occasion. He finally finished getting the skin off his tail this morning so I snapped this quick pic of him.
He was up to 101g a few days ago, so he's growing very nicely.

Nitro01.jpg

Thanks!!! He's such a nice cham too. I should have held off taking his pic until I got a chance to get him in the sun. After he comes in from sunning is when he shows his best colors.

Back
Top Bottom