I finally think I have everything set up the way I want it....

cantgetagoodsn

Avid Member
So, I did some rearranging yesterday and I think it is a much better setup for Reptar this way. He has the choice to look out the window which he seems to be mesmerized by, the plants get more light, and it opens my room. I was supposed to have a 24" Reptisun come in today, but it was delayed until tomorrow. When I get that it will replace the 18" that is up there and then the 18" will go back on top of the cage.

What do y'all think?

PS - I thought it was funny tonight how he fell asleep upside down...

Attachments

• Pastebot 2010-11-09 22.43.22 PM.jpg
    Pastebot 2010-11-09 22.43.22 PM.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 270
  • Pastebot 2010-11-09 22.44.06 PM.jpg
    Pastebot 2010-11-09 22.44.06 PM.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 226
looks dope...wish i can do that :p.....nice setup, wish i had it....lucky reptar:p:cool:

thanks guys, I'm pleased with how it turned out.

Eltortu - I have feed him everything. That way I know exactly how much hes eating, make sure he eats them when the supplements are on the cricket, and i dont have little crix running around my apt...

well of course the reptisun bulb i got isnt working, so itll be a few days before he gets the second UVB light. NEARLY DONE! He's been exploring my room a bit lately lol.

I like how youve redesigned things. Looks like hes got everything he needs and he can retreat back to his cage whenever he needs a drink or wants to hide. Good work....

I like how youve redesigned things. Looks like hes got everything he needs and he can retreat back to his cage whenever he needs a drink or wants to hide. Good work....

Thanks, he is SOOO much more active now. I can really see the difference, and I finally have the 24" 5.0 bulb above the pothos and he seems to really like his new setup. he will stare out he window for long periods of time haha. Thanks again for your support.

Back
Top Bottom