I finally (almost) got a good look at one of my T. serratus

Chameleophlaged

Avid Member
I've had 2.7 T. serratus now for about 3 weeks (again Thank You Steve McNary).
They are housed outside in SoCal 24/7. They are housed as 2 pairs and 2 cages of communal females in Large Reptibreezes.
I usually spend about 20 minutes per cage every morning looking for them, only to get a glimpse of a tail or an eye peeking around a branch(usually accompanied by toenails on my side of the branch).
Today is gonna be warm at 10AM it was 85 (it gets that warm most afternoons but not usually this early).

I saw a brightly colored lizard cruising around, I ran for my camera and when I came back and opened the door he made his turn inward, but I caught this picture.

**Again...Standard Disclaimer...I take terrible pictures and my chams hate cameras**

WP_20190630_001[1].jpg

When I initially saw him the female was hanging onto his tail climbing up to the top also very nicely colored, but she turned down back into the tick undergrowth they usually stay in.

I've had 2.7 T. serratus now for about 3 weeks (again Thank You Steve McNary).
They are housed outside in SoCal 24/7. They are housed as 2 pairs and 2 cages of communal females in Large Reptibreezes.
I usually spend about 20 minutes per cage every morning looking for them, only to get a glimpse of a tail or an eye peeking around a branch(usually accompanied by toenails on my side of the branch).
Today is gonna be warm at 10AM it was 85 (it gets that warm most afternoons but not usually this early).

I saw a brightly colored lizard cruising around, I ran for my camera and when I came back and opened the door he made his turn inward, but I caught this picture.

**Again...Standard Disclaimer...I take terrible pictures and my chams hate cameras**

View attachment 237807

When I initially saw him the female was hanging onto his tail climbing up to the top also very nicely colored, but she turned down back into the tick undergrowth they usually stay in.
Pruning time, I'll send you a pair of pruning shears.

Back
Top Bottom