I did euthanasia to my boy today 😓😓😓😓

I know this isn't an easy time for you to answer this, but what antibiotic was he put on? Was it needles and if so where were the needles given?

Once again...sorry for asking now...so sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
I’m so sorry! Euthanasia is never easy. My first chameleon passed away at the vet before we could decide on it. It tears me up that he was in pain. Thankfully, but also sadly, my second one was euthanized. They passed away within a month of each other, which sent me into a deep depressive state, so I know how you’re feeling. It’s not easy to get past it, but you do get through it. Just try to remember the good times, and reach out to your support system, which includes everyone on here, if you need/want to. Losing a pet is always hard but especially so when you have to decide whether they live or die. You did the correct thing, which I’m sure it doesn’t feel like that right now, but you’ll see it with time. Again, I’m terribly sorry, let me know if I can do anything to help!

I really appreciate your kind words and thank you very much.

I’m so sorry! Euthanasia is never easy. My first chameleon passed away at the vet before we could decide on it. It tears me up that he was in pain. Thankfully, but also sadly, my second one was euthanized. They passed away within a month of each other, which sent me into a deep depressive state, so I know how you’re feeling. It’s not easy to get past it, but you do get through it. Just try to remember the good times, and reach out to your support system, which includes everyone on here, if you need/want to. Losing a pet is always hard but especially so when you have to decide whether they live or die. You did the correct thing, which I’m sure it doesn’t feel like that right now, but you’ll see it with time. Again, I’m terribly sorry, let me know if I can do anything to help!
Thank you my friend! You guys are awsome in this forum here. I feel like huge empathy from you and apriciate that. It is already a big support that you guys take time and write me. Thanks and wish you the best with you Chameleons ❤🦖 I wish your little friends long and healthy live.

Back
Top Bottom