I cant wait ANY longer!!

I've gone through a few of the "branded" and non-branded versions of that one lol. I do have one of these that Lola came with that has been pretty steady with my acurite and inkbirds though. For the most part I track my rooms after intial setup as far as humidity goes though these days.

Screenshot_2018-11-02-12-23-05.png

@celeste_knitter What size temp cage did you buy?
Reptibreeze X-Large
Dimension: 24″ x 24″ x 48″

My thinking was this - I wanted something that wasn't a "throw away". It was close to the same amount as others that were smaller & if I ever want to expand my chameleon family (*cough* Nosy Faly *cough*), then I have a second enclosure that is of suitable size for a full grown panther.

Reptibreeze X-Large

My thinking was this - I wanted something that wasn't a "throw away". It was close to the same amount as others that were smaller & if I ever want to expand my chameleon family (*cough* Nosy Faly *cough*), then I have a second enclosure that is of suitable size for a full grown panther.
I get that. Thank you!

I feel the same way about the smaller enclosure, it will defidently not be a throw away. Instead I would use this enclosure every time I want to introduce a new baby cham into my amazing fam! And In the end I want all of my chameleons to end up in a nice DS!

However, now that I'm thinking about it (and you have all made nice points) more a bigger temp cage would be better. I think I'll go with a 18x18x36. This way I'll still get the benefits of a smaller temp cage as well as the enjoyment of making two cages and knowing the second can now be filled! ;):D

Reptibreeze X-Large

That’s what I’m doing, once I build my custom cages, my two ReptiBreezes will become either outdoor cages, or cages for future chams, and I’ll put my 36” by 18” by 36” Exo Terra on my 40 gallon tank and have a bioactive carpets (or jeweled if I can find enough info on them) set up

Last edited:
That’s what I’m doing, once I build my custom cages, my two ReptiBreezes will become either outdoor cages, or cages for future chams, and I’ll put my 36” by 18” by 36” Exo Terra on my 40 gallon tank and have a bioactive carpets (or jeweled if I can find enough info on them) set up
The Reptibreezes will most likely become more cham cages, since I want to try my hand at building PVC pipe cages for outside

Back
Top Bottom