i’m new to the game

hello! not only am i new to the webpage but also chameleons! i just got my female jackson’s, her name is marley. we’re thinking she’s about 1-2 years old. super good with handling, very chill chameleon if everything is right where she needs it. my question is which automatic mister is the best? i’m having a hard time keeping her humidity at a constant with a hand held mister, so which automatic one do you rate the best? thanks !

Ares05

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hey! im new to chameleons as well but ive heard good things about misters by Mistking

Ares05

Chameleon Enthusiast
Goodness! in that first picture she looks very thin. Are you using compact uvb?? Compact uvb can cause lack of appetite, eye issues, and mbd. Is the airflow good in there, too?

Beman

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi everyone the OP has multiple threads going. To the Original Poster please try to keep all questions in one thread or your going to have feedback coming from all angles and we are unable to track what others are telling you.
To everyone assisting here. The thread where they are getting help from an extremely knowledgeable Jackson's keeper is here https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/how’s-everything-looking.172168/#post-1527939

Top Bottom