Humidifiers what you got?!

So I should not tell you it is 64 outside here and only 71 in my house...

HVAC just left my house. $240 later and itll still be kinda hot in my house.

Attachments

• 20190626_163736.jpg
    20190626_163736.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 147
It's going to be the mid 90s this weekend!! What the heck man. Pesto is suffering dang global warming!
I love it here... Year round basically it never gets hotter then 70 out. We are in our "summer" months the next 3 months. Normally our year round temp is 55-63. It is lovely. I hated it in AZ 102 and you could fry an egg on the side walk. HOT No Bueno.

It’s going to be close to 90s here this week in Pittsburgh. We have pretty tropical weather With high heat and humidity during the summer. It Pretty much makes you a sweaty mess just sitting in it haha. My house stays around 70-75 though which isn’t to bad. My chameleon room is in a separate room with closed doors and it’s own ac window unit so I can control the climate better to whatever temperature I need it to be which is nice.

Great minds think a like. I ordered that same one yesterday :ROFLMAO:

Petspioneer from amazon. I love it and has all the features plus top fill.
I dont run tubing into my enclosures at all so that really wasn't needed for me. I humidify my entire Cham room as I find it easier to control humidity in an entire room where I live than it is to control 2-2x2x4's seperatly. More natural than fogging them out I feel too. I understand that we all do things differently though.

Back
Top Bottom