Humidifiers what you got?!

@Daesie11 decided on the base model. The LED model only let's you set max of 80%RH so there was really no point. Now I just gotta dial in the settings with this and their misting schedule mixed with AC running at 74-75*. So far I like it. And it was cheaper than the Walmart Crane I had plus it has a 2yr warranty! Thanks again for the link!
20190620_144500.jpg

@Daesie11 decided on the base model. The LED model only let's you set max of 80%RH so there was really no point. Now I just gotta dial in the settings with this and their misting schedule mixed with AC running at 74-75*. So far I like it. And it was cheaper than the Walmart Crane I had plus it has a 2yr warranty! Thanks again for the link! View attachment 236701
Yeah no problem! I really like it and it's been working for me for awhile now, hope it works well for you too!

This thing is awesome! It's low setting is really all I need and it lasts for 48hrs on 1 gallon of distilled. Where has this humidifier been all my life? If I turn it on medium at night it fills the room to 90% right on the money. Love this Levoit!

Camo where do you have your Levoit sitting? Like is it high on a shelf or? I've had mine just sitting on a bedside table, so it's like thigh high off the ground and I've noticed sometimes the ground next to it is wet just from the fog falling from the ground, or the side of the bed will be wet. Idk if my bf just puts the setting too high or if I need to find somewhere else to put it where it is higher off the ground so it dissipates before it can get anything wet lol.
It's too stronk!

She needs more of a fogger than a humidifier. I realize they are similar but idk if she would be able to rig the Levoit with a hose or not?

Also I love how much you love the Levoit. Makes me feel like a credible reviewer. Levoit should pay me.
The humidifier will work too. But my issue is I really want a top fill one. I know @CamoChameleonsHuman I gotta be fancy lol. But really I find it horribly annoying to have to pull it off everyday after I try to disconnect my hoses. Then I have to put a plastic baggy on the hoses because they drip out water and of course they want to hang behind my stand where all the electrical is. So it becomes this whole thing lol. For me at least :hilarious:

The humidifier will work too. But my issue is I really want a top fill one. I know @CamoChameleonsHuman I gotta be fancy lol. But really I find it horribly annoying to have to pull it off everyday after I try to disconnect my hoses. Then I have to put a plastic baggy on the hoses because they drip out water and of course they want to hang behind my stand where all the electrical is. So it becomes this whole thing lol. For me at least :hilarious:
I mean it comes this a remote soooooo I might get because I’m lazy

Both of these issues are perfectly valid and I respect them

Camo where do you have your Levoit sitting? Like is it high on a shelf or? I've had mine just sitting on a bedside table, so it's like thigh high off the ground and I've noticed sometimes the ground next to it is wet just from the fog falling from the ground, or the side of the bed will be wet. Idk if my bf just puts the setting too high or if I need to find somewhere else to put it where it is higher off the ground so it dissipates before it can get anything wet lol.
It's too stronk!
On a bookshelf thigh high as well. Also have noticed this. I went down to medium settings at night. Works better!

Back
Top Bottom