Hulk has become very aggressive...

lol I actually wanted to try hand feeding with those XD Im waiting for my supply to come in.... Ive never fed it to them yet. I was reading somewheres that their jaw isnt powerful enough to actually break human skin.... 0.0 hmm

Two possibilities...

1. going through puberty
2. just the nature of the chameleon

Veileds are known to be more agressive. My veiled is a mellow guy. Pardalis are known to be more docile and mellow. Well, my pardalis bit the hell out of me twice. With scars and all heh heh...
But some handfeeding can work out. It did it a lot also. My veiled was more agressive around this age..but turning mellow again. Good luck!

You need to get a female and name her Betty.
Only Betty can calm the Hulk. He is loaded with gamma radiation,it was only a matter of time.

Mine hisses and strikes at me like an angry viper~ Then, if I get close enough he doesn't just bite, he turns his head sideways to get a good grip and crunches down so hard that it feels like a vice grip! (Broke the skin once through a leather glove-once was enough!) That said, he loves to be hand fed and he really loves the very back and sides of his veil softly rubbed. But, only after I feed him. I think if he could, he'd kill me in my sleep though:)

Back
Top Bottom