~*huge*~

KShook

Avid Member
WOW...I couldnt believe how big this guy was!!!! Thought I would share with everyone....

Attachments

• me-with-big-chameleon.jpg
    me-with-big-chameleon.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 967
Nope....It's not me "I WISH" lol..I was bored and Yahoo Searched "Chameleons" and saw this guy..I was in SHOCK! Crazyyyy! haha yeah right I have a 20lb kitty and that guy looks bigger than him! lol

Is that really you? Your image name says "me-with-big-chameleon"

If so, some other website is using your image.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g316106-Andasibe.html#18918049

Oh wait, that's what that site says too for the image save. :eek:

Don't forget to give credit.

definately a big lizard, though the perspective lends it some size too.
Very nice! :)

Sorry, the camera angle is distorting this cham. There is an old B&W photo of a parsonii floating around that seems similar but the same problem exists. I've seen, held, and photographed mature parsonii in the wild and they simply don't get THAT big! Either that or the woman holding it is a tiny child.

Yes, It's a depth perception thing. Making him look bigger. I have a male just as big. I have the scratch and cut marks to prove it today. Starting at my hand, all the way up to my elbow. I had to do a mouth inspection and help with shed around the nostrils, yesterday. Removing the shed around the nose took longer than expected, and my arm paid the price.
About half way through, the idea of wearing a long sleeve shirt next time popped into my head. Luckily no bite marks. :rolleyes:

Yes, It's a depth perception thing. Making him look bigger. I have a male just as big. I have the scratch and cut marks to prove it today. Starting at my hand, all the way up to my elbow. I had to do a mouth inspection and help with shed around the nostrils, yesterday. Removing the shed around the nose took longer than expected, and my arm paid the price.
About half way through, the idea of wearing a long sleeve shirt next time popped into my head. Luckily no bite marks. :rolleyes:

Steve you have to try out johnstonis ! My male set his trace so deep that it was visible for a week...:eek:

I have to agree. I have been hurt worse from a 120 gm Johnstons than a 900 gm Parsons. Their grips are incredible!

ha yeah I cant imagine how there grip would be! My little guys grip is insane!! I get little puncture holes..and a day later tiny scabs!! :rolleyes: yess I think a long sleve shirt would help! Ohh and thanks for the Crack Steve! My Kittys like it to! lol..I had it on my coffee table and when I woke up in the morning it was on the floor with a bunch of bite marks in it! lol..

You guys are scaring me. I have to medicate my panther every morning for another week and a half. After the third time he started trying to bite. He hasn't gotten me yet, and for now it's making it easier to get the medicine in him.

But if he were to get ahold of my skin, how would I go about unlatching him? I don't need a miniature break stick, do I? Lol.

Panther bites arent that bad. Ive had one break the skin but it didnt hurt. Nowhere near as painful as a b&g macaw bite or a hard grip from their claws. I used to wrap my arm in a towel to keep mine from puncturing my arms.

Panther bites arent that bad. Ive had one break the skin but it didnt hurt. Nowhere near as painful as a b&g macaw bite or a hard grip from their claws. I used to wrap my arm in a towel to keep mine from puncturing my arms.

Ohhh Yea i'v been bitten real bad by my green wing macaw. Now thats a painful bite. makes a cham bite feel like a kiss on the hand:D

Back
Top Bottom