HUGE Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales coming!

LLLReptile

Established Member
Site Sponsor
As always - we will be having Black Friday deals in all 4 of our retail stores in Southern California along with awesome Cyber Monday deals online! Some general stuff that will be on the specials list:

Chameleon cages
heat bulbs
UVB bulbs
misting systems
thermostats
Vision products

AND discounted animal and supply shipping...

TONS more items will be discounted significantly!
Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving in our retail stores) and Cyber Monday December 2nd. Cyber Monday deals will only go from 7:00am Pacific Time to 4pm Pacific time - so be there!

Last edited:
Do you mean Monday November 25th (the Monday before Thanksgiving), or is it on Monday Dec. 2nd (the Monday after Thanksgiving)?

November 26th is a Tuesday, not a Monday.

Do you mean Monday November 25th (the Monday before Thanksgiving), or is it on Monday Dec. 2nd (the Monday after Thanksgiving)?

November 26th is a Tuesday, not a Monday.

....Shhhhh. You saw nothing. It's been December 2nd on that post the entire time. ;)

Thanks!

-Jen

I already have items in my cart right now. If they're still in there come cyber Monday, will the prices adjust accordingly, or will I have to empty the cart and start over? Thanks!

I think it will dump those items if the price changes on them - so you would need to re-order. Not 100% on that, but I believe it will. Thanks!

As always - we will be having Black Friday deals in all 4 of our retail stores in Southern California along with awesome Cyber Monday deals online! Some general stuff that will be on the specials list:

Chameleon cages
heat bulbs
UVB bulbs
misting systems
thermostats
Vision products

AND discounted animal and supply shipping...

TONS more items will be discounted significantly!
Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving in our retail stores) and Cyber Monday December 2nd. Cyber Monday deals will only go from 7:00am Pacific Time to 4pm Pacific time - so be there!

I work during those hrs:(

7am pacific time Monday morning for online. OR if you are local - TODAY in any of our 4 locations. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom