how to feed baby veiled

titan501x

I just got a baby veiled chameleon, she is 2-3 weeks old, i have been just dropping fruit flies in the botton of her enclosure but is there a better way to get her to eat more?

Thanks!:D

you can put a slice of fruit some where that the cham can see it and the flys will congrigate on that.

Titan I don't want to burst your bubble, but the survival rate for a cham that small is pretty slim, especially of you are not an experienced owner. I'm sure others would agree.

I wouldn't say the chance or the baby veil suvival is slim, since veil are quite hardy. however, selling at 2 weeks is awfully early. Other than putting a slice of fruit, I would suggest you put the baby in a smaller enclosure so he/she can find the flies better

Was Her Name ....

Lynde Pinto from PA??????????????? If so, she IS the one I have been after for a couple years. When she was at the Manchester, NH show I discussed her with the manager/coordinator for that show. I have pics posted of her tiny chams on my websots page

2951456460056129840PuukWK_ph.jpg

2130236370056129840wtQpbu_ph.jpg

One week OR YOUNGER??? how much younger can you get!!!!????!!!!???? I am out to put this woman out of business. She disgusts me!

If ANYONE sees this woman at a show DO NOT BUY FROM HER and report her to the person in charge of vendors! She has been selling 2-3 week old veiled's for at least three years at Eastern Seaboard Shows. I emailed a guy in GA?, maybe FL? in prep for a large show. He said nothing he could do. Yeah, right. :mad:

Take pics, ask questions, use a tape recorder - whatever you need to do.

Now, if this is NOT who you purchased from, the seller STILL should NEVER have sold you such a young cham.

Best wishes!
lele

Last edited:
Lynde Pinto from PA??????????????? If so, she IS the one I have been after for a couple years. When she was at the Manchester, NH show I discussed her with the manager/coordinator for that show. I have pics posted of her tiny chams on my websots page

2951456460056129840PuukWK_ph.jpg

2130236370056129840wtQpbu_ph.jpg

One week OR YOUNGER??? how much younger can you get!!!!????!!!!???? I am out to put this woman out of business. She disgusts me!

If ANYONE sees this woman at a show DO NOT BUY FROM HER and report her to the person in charge of vendors! She has been selling 2-3 week old veiled's for at least three years at Eastern Seaboard Shows. I emailed a guy in GA?, maybe FL? in prep for a large show. He said nothing he could do. Yeah, right. :mad:

Take pics, ask questions, use a tape recorder - whatever you need to do.

Now, if this is NOT who you purchased from, the seller STILL should NEVER have sold you such a young cham.

Best wishes!
lele

I found the website of the people i bought her from, its bill and cathy weirts. I have bought pets from them before, i bought a dart frog about a month ago, he is doing okay though.

Back
Top Bottom